Gravity Level in Meerca Chase

On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
Gravity on the mode.
Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
negg worth 18 NP.
19 answers Last reply
More about gravity level meerca chase

    "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
    > No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
    > Gravity on the mode.
    > Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
    > negg worth 18 NP.

    LOL! practice!!!

    First try lasted 1 second, right into the gravity well i went.

    I love this game!!!!!

    I didnt get it...

    bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
    > I didnt get it...

    Try again as it worked for me 2 seconds ago.

    Les [les789@hotmail.com] said
    > bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
    > > I didnt get it...
    >
    > Try again as it worked for me 2 seconds ago.

    For the good that it has done me as I keep just shooting straight down
    the hole. :-))))

    Is it on Meerca one or two... also do you type it on the screen before the
    game fully loads (when it says click to play then the extra window pops up)
    or after you click that...

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Les [les789@hotmail.com] said
    >> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
    >> > I didnt get it...
    >>
    >> Try again as it worked for me 2 seconds ago.
    >

    > For the good that it has done me as I keep just shooting straight down
    > the hole. :-))))

    bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
    > Is it on Meerca one or two... also do you type it on the screen before the
    > game fully loads (when it says click to play then the extra window pops up)
    > or after you click that...

    It is on the current version and you enter it on the screen you get when
    the game has finished loading.

    I must be a total dork cuz I cant get it to do anything...

    > bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
    >> Is it on Meerca one or two... also do you type it on the screen before
    >> the
    >> game fully loads (when it says click to play then the extra window pops
    >> up)
    >> or after you click that...
    >
    > It is on the current version and you enter it on the screen you get when
    > the game has finished loading.

    I also can't get anything to happen, and I know I'm a dork. Hey - it
    discrimnates against dorks!!

    Are we dorks a protected class under US law?

    A. M. Hawk Widner [amhwidner@insightbb.com] said
    > I also can't get anything to happen, and I know I'm a dork. Hey - it
    > discrimnates against dorks!!
    >
    > Are we dorks a protected class under US law?

    Well to be honest, in my view, you aren't missing much but then I have
    never got on with Meerca Chase.

    I'm not any good at it either, but it's fun. I sort of, um, pretend to be
    in the games, and it's fun being a meerca running around scooping up neggs.

    Yes - I really am 40. Almost 41.

    "Les" <> wrote

    > Well to be honest, in my view, you aren't missing much but then I have
    > never got on with Meerca Chase.

    OK, so I just got it. Interesting, but I dont really like the fact that
    once the gravity kicks in there is NO hope..

    "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
    > No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
    > Gravity on the mode.
    > Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
    > negg worth 18 NP.

    Try clicking somewhere in the screen (but not on any of the buttons) before
    you type it in

    I think this kind of selects it as the active window if that makes sense. So
    that when you type invisibly you're typing in the right spot

    I totally cannot find the right words today!! :P

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >I must be a total dork cuz I cant get it to do anything...
    >

    > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
    >>> Is it on Meerca one or two... also do you type it on the screen before
    >>> the
    >>> game fully loads (when it says click to play then the extra window pops
    >>> up)
    >>> or after you click that...
    >>
    >> It is on the current version and you enter it on the screen you get when
    >> the game has finished loading.

    It made total sense to me... but I am blonde LOL...

    > It made total sense to me... but I am blonde LOL...

    Right after I posted I saw you had got it working anyway! at least it made
    sense :)

    Here's what you do:

    1. Go to games and load meerca chase 2.
    2. On the screen that you choose the level and mode, type in the code.
    3. If that doesn't work, click Freestyle and try typing in the code again.

    After you type in the code, click the Meerca's right eye and he turns into
    Adam holding 2 fish neggs...

    "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
    > No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
    > Gravity on the mode.
    > Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
    > negg worth 18 NP.

    Correction, his left eye, on your right LOL

    "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
    > No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
    > Gravity on the mode.
    > Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
    > negg worth 18 NP.

    I got donna holding 2 fish neggs.

    > After you type in the code, click the Meerca's right eye and he turns into
    > Adam holding 2 fish neggs...
    >
    > "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > > On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
    > > No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
    > > Gravity on the mode.

    thats funny, Ive always gotten Adam.

    "Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
    >I got donna holding 2 fish neggs.
    >
    > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> After you type in the code, click the Meerca's right eye and he turns
    >> into
    >> Adam holding 2 fish neggs...
    >>
    >> "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> > On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
    >> > No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
    >> > Gravity on the mode.

Games Video Games