Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Gravity Level in Meerca Chase

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 2:51:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
Gravity on the mode.
Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
negg worth 18 NP.
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 2:51:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:eSOTd.508140$Xk.132717@pd7tw3no...
> On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
> No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
> Gravity on the mode.
> Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
> negg worth 18 NP.

LOL! practice!!!

First try lasted 1 second, right into the gravity well i went.

I love this game!!!!!
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 4:22:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

I didnt get it...


"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:eSOTd.508140$Xk.132717@pd7tw3no...
> On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
> No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
> Gravity on the mode.
> Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
> negg worth 18 NP.
>
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 26, 2005 4:37:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> I didnt get it...

Try again as it worked for me 2 seconds ago.

> "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:eSOTd.508140$Xk.132717@pd7tw3no...
> > On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
> > No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
> > Gravity on the mode.
> > Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
> > negg worth 18 NP.
> >
>
>
>
February 26, 2005 4:39:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Les [les789@hotmail.com] said
> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> > I didnt get it...
>
> Try again as it worked for me 2 seconds ago.


For the good that it has done me as I keep just shooting straight down
the hole. :-))))
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 11:27:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Is it on Meerca one or two... also do you type it on the screen before the
game fully loads (when it says click to play then the extra window pops up)
or after you click that...


"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1c89e3c54c81a0af9898d6@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
> Les [les789@hotmail.com] said
>> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
>> > I didnt get it...
>>
>> Try again as it worked for me 2 seconds ago.
>
>
> For the good that it has done me as I keep just shooting straight down
> the hole. :-))))
February 27, 2005 12:15:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> Is it on Meerca one or two... also do you type it on the screen before the
> game fully loads (when it says click to play then the extra window pops up)
> or after you click that...

It is on the current version and you enter it on the screen you get when
the game has finished loading.
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 1:11:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

I must be a total dork cuz I cant get it to do anything...


"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1c8af7531f5f6a449898e1@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
>> Is it on Meerca one or two... also do you type it on the screen before
>> the
>> game fully loads (when it says click to play then the extra window pops
>> up)
>> or after you click that...
>
> It is on the current version and you enter it on the screen you get when
> the game has finished loading.
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 1:53:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

I also can't get anything to happen, and I know I'm a dork. Hey - it
discrimnates against dorks!!

Are we dorks a protected class under US law?

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:D u6Ud.514853$Xk.287909@pd7tw3no...
> I must be a total dork cuz I cant get it to do anything...
>
>
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:MPG.1c8af7531f5f6a449898e1@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
> > bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> >> Is it on Meerca one or two... also do you type it on the screen before
> >> the
> >> game fully loads (when it says click to play then the extra window pops
> >> up)
> >> or after you click that...
> >
> > It is on the current version and you enter it on the screen you get when
> > the game has finished loading.
>
>
February 27, 2005 2:26:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

A. M. Hawk Widner [amhwidner@insightbb.com] said
> I also can't get anything to happen, and I know I'm a dork. Hey - it
> discrimnates against dorks!!
>
> Are we dorks a protected class under US law?

Well to be honest, in my view, you aren't missing much but then I have
never got on with Meerca Chase.
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 2:33:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

I'm not any good at it either, but it's fun. I sort of, um, pretend to be
in the games, and it's fun being a meerca running around scooping up neggs.

Yes - I really am 40. Almost 41.

"Les" <> wrote
>
> Well to be honest, in my view, you aren't missing much but then I have
> never got on with Meerca Chase.
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 8:44:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

OK, so I just got it. Interesting, but I dont really like the fact that
once the gravity kicks in there is NO hope..


"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:eSOTd.508140$Xk.132717@pd7tw3no...
> On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
> No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
> Gravity on the mode.
> Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
> negg worth 18 NP.
>
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 5:00:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Try clicking somewhere in the screen (but not on any of the buttons) before
you type it in

I think this kind of selects it as the active window if that makes sense. So
that when you type invisibly you're typing in the right spot

I totally cannot find the right words today!! :p 


"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:D u6Ud.514853$Xk.287909@pd7tw3no...
>I must be a total dork cuz I cant get it to do anything...
>
>
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:MPG.1c8af7531f5f6a449898e1@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
>> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
>>> Is it on Meerca one or two... also do you type it on the screen before
>>> the
>>> game fully loads (when it says click to play then the extra window pops
>>> up)
>>> or after you click that...
>>
>> It is on the current version and you enter it on the screen you get when
>> the game has finished loading.
>
>
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 5:00:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

It made total sense to me... but I am blonde LOL...


"Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
news:422161f5$0$13726$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
> Try clicking somewhere in the screen (but not on any of the buttons)
> before you type it in
>
> I think this kind of selects it as the active window if that makes sense.
> So that when you type invisibly you're typing in the right spot
>
> I totally cannot find the right words today!! :p 
>
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:D u6Ud.514853$Xk.287909@pd7tw3no...
>>I must be a total dork cuz I cant get it to do anything...
>>
>>
>> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:MPG.1c8af7531f5f6a449898e1@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
>>> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
>>>> Is it on Meerca one or two... also do you type it on the screen before
>>>> the
>>>> game fully loads (when it says click to play then the extra window pops
>>>> up)
>>>> or after you click that...
>>>
>>> It is on the current version and you enter it on the screen you get when
>>> the game has finished loading.
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 5:58:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:3tdUd.518563$8l.39262@pd7tw1no...
> It made total sense to me... but I am blonde LOL...
>
>

Right after I posted I saw you had got it working anyway! at least it made
sense :) 
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 8:04:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Here's what you do:

1. Go to games and load meerca chase 2.
2. On the screen that you choose the level and mode, type in the code.
3. If that doesn't work, click Freestyle and try typing in the code again.
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 6:46:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

After you type in the code, click the Meerca's right eye and he turns into
Adam holding 2 fish neggs...


"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:eSOTd.508140$Xk.132717@pd7tw3no...
> On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
> No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
> Gravity on the mode.
> Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
> negg worth 18 NP.
>
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 6:52:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Correction, his left eye, on your right LOL


"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:eSOTd.508140$Xk.132717@pd7tw3no...
> On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
> No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
> Gravity on the mode.
> Hard to master, I got the lightning bolt. It is worth 592 points. Yellow
> negg worth 18 NP.
>
Anonymous
March 1, 2005 12:32:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

I got donna holding 2 fish neggs.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:p 1HUd.527012$8l.301392@pd7tw1no...
> After you type in the code, click the Meerca's right eye and he turns into
> Adam holding 2 fish neggs...
>
> "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:eSOTd.508140$Xk.132717@pd7tw3no...
> > On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
> > No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
> > Gravity on the mode.
Anonymous
March 1, 2005 6:39:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

thats funny, Ive always gotten Adam.


"Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
news:11292hptfm9hg0d@corp.supernews.com...
>I got donna holding 2 fish neggs.
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:p 1HUd.527012$8l.301392@pd7tw1no...
>> After you type in the code, click the Meerca's right eye and he turns
>> into
>> Adam holding 2 fish neggs...
>>
>> "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>> news:eSOTd.508140$Xk.132717@pd7tw3no...
>> > On the Select a Mode screen, type in superextrahypergravitymode
>> > No space, dont press enter. You should see stop n go on the level and
>> > Gravity on the mode.
>
>
>
!