My First PetPetPet:)

Something happens: Goober has a Skritch in his mouth.. Have you fed
him lately?

I ended up with a Skritch petpetpet, only because I had a pet that had a
pet(only to get the avatar, a snicklebeast) and hadn't fed either of them
ever... These lil beasties are going for 30k in shops. And are rated at
rarity 99... I thought I'd never get a petpetpet or ever even see one. Wow
:)

EMTDesmond

"Desmond Bradley" <desmondbradley@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Something happens: Goober has a Skritch in his mouth.. Have you fed
> him lately?
>
> I ended up with a Skritch petpetpet, only because I had a pet that had a
> pet(only to get the avatar, a snicklebeast) and hadn't fed either of them
> ever... These lil beasties are going for 30k in shops. And are rated at
> rarity 99... I thought I'd never get a petpetpet or ever even see one.
> Wow :)

Congrats! To attach it if you want you must refresh (many many many many)
many times on your inventory (? is this right) with the Petpetpet in your
inventory. Once it's attached you can not remove the Petpet or you will
*lose* the Petpetpet. But is there any way to remove the Petpetpet without
losing it once it's attached?

daramark

> Congrats! To attach it if you want you must refresh (many many many many)
> many times on your inventory (? is this right) with the Petpetpet in your
> inventory. Once it's attached you can not remove the Petpet or you will
> *lose* the Petpetpet. But is there any way to remove the Petpetpet without
> losing it once it's attached?

Unfortunately, there is no way to detach a petpetpet from a petpet. I think
Neo answered a question about this in the Times Editorial one week but I
can't find it now. Basically once it's on your petpet, it's there for good
until you unequip the petpet and then it disappears for good so you have to
make sure you really want that petpet on that pet and that petpetpet on that
petpet.

--
Not heard of Neopets yet:
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=annie3209