Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

How can I uninstall an animated mouse cursor?

Tags:
  • Cursor
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
December 7, 2004 4:36:39 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Someone installed an animated mouse cursor (a cat) on ans XP SP2
machine. How can I remove it? It does not appear in Add/Remove
Programs. Thanks

--
_Bill_

More about : uninstall animated mouse cursor

December 7, 2004 5:11:05 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Control panel, mouse, pointers, change the scheme or the problem cursor.