How can I uninstall an animated mouse cursor?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Someone installed an animated mouse cursor (a cat) on ans XP SP2
machine. How can I remove it? It does not appear in Add/Remove
Programs. Thanks

--
_Bill_
1 answer Last reply

    Control panel, mouse, pointers, change the scheme or the problem cursor.

    "Bill Todd" wrote:

    > Someone installed an animated mouse cursor (a cat) on ans XP SP2
    > machine. How can I remove it? It does not appear in Add/Remove
    > Programs. Thanks
    >
    > --
    > _Bill_

Cursor Microsoft Customization Windows XP