Sign in with
Your question

New Amazing e6400 QUAD CORE (of course its a joke)

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Quad Core
  • Dual Core
  • Product
Last response: in CPUs
October 25, 2006 2:10:33 AM

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Far...

There you go, the original html was in spanish, so, voila! thanx to the magical google translator... that guy s WHACKED...... wouldn't buy manure from him...

Quote:

it has a processor that is Dual-Core Who works to the double of dual Core this means that in each one of its 2,13 cores Ghz are which that by each one of the Cores who are a total of 4 gives 8,52 already Ghz

there, see ir for yourselves...the amazing e6400 QUAD CORE xD

More about : amazing e6400 quad core joke

October 25, 2006 2:30:33 AM

I'm sitting in class laughing my ass off the instructor thinks I've flipped....
October 25, 2006 2:31:52 AM

xDxD

nice

ask him to watch this too, you prolly will make him laugh as well and get yourself an A
October 25, 2006 2:37:43 AM

What. The. F^ck. 8O
October 25, 2006 2:41:20 AM

yup, that's exactly what I though, but LMAO xD

I would say to him what your sig says....
Who knows, maybe he actually has an e6400 QC... what would shakira say about that?
October 25, 2006 2:42:38 AM

LMAO :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

That price should stand for Bullshit 3990000. How much is that anyway? Sounds like a lot - too much for even a genuine quad core.
October 25, 2006 2:44:21 AM

that's about 1300-1800USD
Think of it as "gil" from FF xD

"excuse me, one phoenix down please"
"sure, it'll be 250000 gil"
"holy BALLS"
October 25, 2006 2:46:26 AM

Quote:
Lies, slander, malicious speech!!! Conroe bankrupts Intel, Intel is going to fold, AMD is holy, Hector Ruiz is God, the Inq is holier than the Bible, Qu'ran, Vedas and the Tora, Intel is the devil... hissss

I think I just lost a few IQ points doing that....
October 25, 2006 2:48:18 AM

If you scroll down and look at the comments... ppl are actually buying it. Only one guy realizes its total BS. There's even a Quad Core E6600 lmao. :lol:  :lol: 
October 25, 2006 2:49:11 AM

Quote:
Lies, slander, malicious speech!!! Conroe bankrupts Intel, Intel is going to fold, AMD is holy, Hector Ruiz is God, the Inq is holier than the Bible, Qu'ran, Vedas and the Tora, Intel is the devil... hissss

I think I just lost a few IQ points doing that....

I think something similar happened to hawking, except that instead of getting stuppider he got paralyzed xD
October 25, 2006 2:51:18 AM

Quote:
If you scroll down and look at the comments... ppl are actually buying it. Only one guy realizes its total BS. There's even a Quad Core E6600 lmao. :lol:  :lol: 

There is a sucker born every minute, and somebody has to be there to smack the babies....
October 25, 2006 3:00:31 AM

I thought shakira would say...

Quote:
My chips don't lie,
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection

See? It's C2Q, it's perfection.

Oh no, I've just lost some IQ points too... :roll: Damn.

Someone please punch me in the face for this silly joke...
October 25, 2006 3:09:11 AM

*pimp smack* What I tell you about speaking like Shakirou? *pimp smack*
October 25, 2006 3:13:31 AM

Hey! it could have been worse, he could be talking like MadModMike

Quote:
TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 25, 2006 3:26:11 AM

*pimp smack* What I tell you bout mentioning that fool? *pimp smack*
October 25, 2006 3:27:20 AM

boohoohoo <<runs crying while dressing and getting up in the pimpmobile>>
October 25, 2006 3:31:12 AM

And where is my money? You been out all day and all you got is a $50?!!

Let us bow our heads in the pimps prayer..
Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch...
And guide my pimp hand...
And make it strong Lord...
That they may learn, a hoes place.
Amen
October 25, 2006 3:32:11 AM

Lmfao that's awsome, that's almost as bad as that time I got a reponse from a Nigerian scammer for my xbox.
October 25, 2006 3:34:07 AM

Quote:
And where is my money? You been out all day and all you got is a $50?!!

Let us bow our heads in the pimps prayer..
Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch...
And guide my pimp hand...
And make it strong Lord...
That they may learn, a hoes place.
Amen

A guy named Sharikou told me that if I gave him the rest of my money, he could build me an AMD rig that could beat a x6800 because all those rsults are photoshopped and are made by intel, who is conspiring against the world, freedom, and american troops
October 25, 2006 3:40:36 AM

*sigh* And you feel for it....
October 25, 2006 3:41:55 AM

he seemed nice though :p 

by the way, do you look like this on your pimp outfit? xD

October 25, 2006 3:43:42 AM

If I was white, in a wheel chair and never got laid, then yes I would look like that...
October 25, 2006 3:44:29 AM

believe it or not he got laid :p 
October 25, 2006 3:45:28 AM

.......... and you know this how????
October 25, 2006 3:47:09 AM

I read a biref history of time :p 

As far as I remember, his son helped him to write that book, because of all that wheelchair

and I know where do you want to get with your question...and NO, I don't bang guys, I'm a lesbian in a man's body xD
October 25, 2006 3:50:17 AM

No, I wasn't commenting on your sexuality, lack of sexuality, lack of getting laid, obsession with Vida Guerra, or any such thing.
I was just wondering how you knew such an inane little bit of trivia... and bothered to remember it.
October 25, 2006 3:55:05 AM

Vida Guerra <<DROOLS>>

I know a lot of stuff...specially useless stuff

for instance, raise your hand, open it, close your eyes and count to three, then open your eyes, there, 4500 trillion neutrinos went through your hand and not even one of them touched a single subatomic particle of yourself
October 25, 2006 3:58:43 AM

Intresting, what do you know of string theory?

Edit: I got 2000 posts :D  :D  :D 
October 25, 2006 4:03:11 AM

not much really :p  except that strings are the unidimensional blocks that could build our universe and that theory tries to relate the 4 fundamentals force in the universe...the closest thing to the Unified Field Theory

Congrats on your 2K post

you could llike this thread from another forum

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=11693&st=320
October 25, 2006 4:08:49 AM

Thanks. I get the feeling it should be more meaningful though.....
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
October 25, 2006 4:17:35 AM

Lol you guys !

Funny you talk about neutrinos, did a research back in high school 5 years or so ago interesting stuff, you know they can go thru a 1 km wall of lead without interacting.(in theorie, never been tested lol)

Funny you talk about the String/Super String theory, I spent 2h on Wikipedia last week reading abec branes and string and multidimensional manifold and supersymmetry and all that.

Still dont really get it, kinda hard to figure 11 or so dimensions...

On a side note you will catch me in a week or two, post wise =(

Oh and funny you talk about vida guerra I just recently...never mind, I need to be alone now.
October 25, 2006 4:24:21 AM

Quote:

Still dont really get it, kinda hard to figure 11 or so dimensions...

On a side note you will catch me in a week or two, post wise =(

Oh and funny you talk about vida guerra I just recently...never mind, I need to be alone now.

Neither do I.

You'll be missed bro.

..... Do tell.... :twisted:
October 25, 2006 4:34:37 AM

It's pretty nifty, altough complex :p , it's too damn abstract :p  I haven't read much of it recently, my quantum hype was when I was a 9th grader :p  I read Brief History of Time (hawking :p ), The Universe (Asimov) and X stands for the unknown (Asimov, but I'm bot sure if that's the english titile, I read it in spanish :p )

I did read last semester a little bit about Bose-Einstein condensate to understand a little more about solid helium, I had to do an expo on crystals for Chemistry I, my teacher was 8O 8O 8O when I used Sciencemark's "crystal simulator" xDxDxD "ohhhh, it moves" xD, but now I remember sh37 of it :p 

And ninja...why do you want him to tell so?

Quote:
I get the feeling it should be more meaningful though.....

It is as meaningful as you want it to be...

FREE YOUR MIND
October 25, 2006 4:37:09 AM

I prefer Asmoiv's books on robotics myself. Gotta love the three laws.
And as for your question... secrets or confidential / reputaion damaging information is vital to my existance.
October 25, 2006 4:37:19 AM

Oooh nice, string theory...

I'll stick with quarks for now, until they have empirical proof.

As for the couple gazillion neutrinos passing through me right now, that always freaks me out a bit, even though they're effectively massless. I keep getting visions of myself getting impaled or torn to shreds as they pierce my body...
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
October 25, 2006 4:43:03 AM

Am back!

She wasent in particularly good shape tonight...

Time to sleep now...

8)

And yeah Asimov was one hell of a visionary, like his work...
October 25, 2006 4:43:06 AM

Quote:
I prefer Asmoiv's books on robotics myself. Gotta love the three laws.
And as for your question... secrets or confidential / reputaion damaging information is vital to my existance.

If you do, I assume you have read "Brave New World", if not, please do, it's absolutely a MUST...

Quote:
As for the couple gazillion neutrinos passing threw me right now, that always freaks me out a bit, even though they're effectively massless. I keep getting visions of myself getting impaled or torn to shreds as they pierce my body...

That's one of the few times where you can actually use the googleon for something :p 

I once had a nightmare in which I was a vector... my bed was a plane and throug my heart there was another vector, so I had to move my arm to make a vector that was perpendicular to the plane and that went through the intersection between the heart vector and the plane.... amazing is that when I was awake, my arm was raised in that position xD
October 25, 2006 4:44:30 AM

How do you go thru life and not read Vonnegut?
October 25, 2006 4:45:07 AM

In the name of God (whoever he/she/it is) what the HELL is that?
October 25, 2006 4:46:46 AM

8O and with that, I hit the bed. Peace folks
October 25, 2006 4:50:40 AM

Im VERY VERY SORRY oh grand ninja master...for I am merely a poor disgusting mortal.....

Have you read the river saga, from Phillip Jose Farmer?
BTW, Phillip K Dick is like God....Ubik rocks!
!