pictures emailed to me arrive as attachments

Tim

Hi When a a email is sent to me with photos embedded, they arrive as
attachments.

Any ideas thanks tim

You must read as HTML, reset your options.

"tim" <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
| Hi When a a email is sent to me with photos embedded, they
arrive as
| attachments.
|
| Any ideas thanks tim

What email program?
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"tim" <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi When a a email is sent to me with photos embedded, they arrive as
> attachments.
>
> Any ideas thanks tim

Tim

Outlook 2003, and I do have my options set on html

Thanks
"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE" <franksaunders@mvps.org> wrote in message
> What email program?
> --
> Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
> Please respond in Newsgroup. Do not send email
> http://www.fjsmjs.com
> Protect your PC
>

> "tim" <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> > Hi When a a email is sent to me with photos embedded, they arrive as
> > attachments.
> >
> > Any ideas thanks tim

I don't know Outlook. I hope someone who does answers. Or you may want to
use an Outlook newsgroup:

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

> Outlook 2003, and I do have my options set on html
>
> Thanks
> "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE" <franksaunders@mvps.org> wrote in message
>> What email program?
>> --
>> Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
>> Please respond in Newsgroup. Do not send email
>> http://www.fjsmjs.com
>> Protect your PC
>> http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/
>>

>> "tim" <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
>> > Hi When a a email is sent to me with photos embedded, they arrive as
>> > attachments.
>> >
>> > Any ideas thanks tim

Its not always your setup, but the person who is sending them to you. If the
sender sends them as attachments or if he INSERTS them into the email is the
way you will recieve them also.

Robert....