Normal Golden Nerkmid

Just received my first Nerkmid in a random event. What types of items do
you get from the vending machine if I were to take it there? The going
price on the shop wiz seems to be about 66,000, so I'm a little cautious
about heading immediately to the vending machine.

Unless you're trying for the trophy sell it, you'll never recoup the cost.

"Neeter" <neeterc_@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Just received my first Nerkmid in a random event. What types of items do
> you get from the vending machine if I were to take it there? The going
> price on the shop wiz seems to be about 66,000, so I'm a little cautious
> about heading immediately to the vending machine.

Thanks, I found out there's an avatar involved, is there a trophy of some
kind also?

only if you get a good # of np
which i never get