Removing Glass on Perfection 3200

I have an Epson 3200 scanner and the underside of the glass seems dirty. It
almost looks like water spots. These spots are starting to interfere with
the scan quality. I contacted Epson about cleaning the underside of the
glass and they said to take it in. I don't trust the only shop in my area!
The last time I dealt with them, I was majorly ripped off for a repair I
could have done myself. Does anyone have experience in removing the glass
from a scanner bed?

Thanks for the direction, but I don't Yahoo. Not being a member, can I still
access things there? If so, how?

" -" <xvvvz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Go to the Epson 3200 Users Group at Yahoo Groups and look in the files
area.
> Instructions are there.
>
> Doug
> ---
> Doug's "MF Film Holder" for batch scanning "strips" of 120/220 medium
format
> film:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~dougfisher/holder/mainintro.html

You may have to sign up. (Free)