Mitac 168 replacement stylus

February 9, 2005 5:32:19 PM

Does anyone know of a UK supplier that stocks replacement stylus which fit
in the stylus slot on a Mitac Mio 168?

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
February 9, 2005 7:27:55 PM

"John Blessing" <newsgroup@LbeHelpdesk.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a UK supplier that stocks replacement stylus which fit
> in the stylus slot on a Mitac Mio 168?
>
> --
> John Blessing
>
> http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all
> businesses
> http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment bookings
> for your meeting/class over the web.
> http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook

In answer to my own question. I found the Tungsten E stylus seem to fit OK.
More expensive, the Belkin penlight stylus fits perfectly, with the added
bonus of a led light in the tip (no, I have no idea why, but it appealed to
me <g>). Both available from Staples

--
John Blessing
February 10, 2005 1:10:21 AM

John,

>In answer to my own question. I found the Tungsten E stylus seem to fit OK.
>More expensive, the Belkin penlight stylus fits perfectly, with the added
>bonus of a led light in the tip (no, I have no idea why, but it appealed to
>me <g>). Both available from Staples

Can you tell me the part numbers as I cannot located these on the
Staples website.

Tks,
Geoff
February 10, 2005 2:02:51 AM

"Geoff" <nospam.gripp@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D g2l019cojingt5iulck8mcdtjni2elt80@4ax.com...
> John,
>
>>In answer to my own question. I found the Tungsten E stylus seem to fit
>>OK.
>>More expensive, the Belkin penlight stylus fits perfectly, with the added
>>bonus of a led light in the tip (no, I have no idea why, but it appealed
>>me <g>). Both available from Staples
>
> Can you tell me the part numbers as I cannot located these on the
> Staples website.
>
> Tks,
> Geoff

Sorry, no. I just walked into my local store. I looked at the packaging and
can't see any Staples part number.

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
February 10, 2005 2:38:18 AM

www.medion.de
February 10, 2005 1:21:21 PM

Thanks. I've found that Brando in HongKong do a packet of three for $10
USD.
Should arrive in time for "something at the weekend, sir!"

!