6:15AM
02/27/2005" yay level 20 :) "

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

"bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
> 6:15AM
> 02/27/2005" yay level 20 :) "
>
> Something Has Happened!
>
> You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the
> NeoBoards!

Congrats!
She stumped me on quest 16 or so just after I got back on-line. Next is
Illusen in march, so I will try again after she kicks me (hopefully not too
soon!).

daramark

Sorry, I read that and forgot to post a congrats... so here it is...
CONGRATS!!

"bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
> 6:15AM
> 02/27/2005" yay level 20 :) "
>
> Something Has Happened!
>
> You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the
> NeoBoards!

heh thanks :) i'm up to 48 now... which isn't bad for someone who doesn't
really try to get them (i have almost none from games)