Minolta Dimage Scan Dual unter windows XP?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
December 5, 2004 11:53:24 PM

hallo,

läuft der diascanner "Minolta Dimage Scan Dual" unter windows XP?

es gibt windows 2000 treiber aber ich bin mir nicht sicher ob er auch unter
win xp läuft.

thanks!
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 11:53:25 PM

"Peter" <3dforever@gmx.de> wrote in message
> hallo,
>
> läuft der diascanner "Minolta Dimage Scan Dual" unter windows XP?
>
> es gibt windows 2000 treiber aber ich bin mir nicht sicher ob er auch
> unter win xp läuft.
>
> thanks!

Yes, it does work in Windows XP.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

then i have to use the win NT drivers?

it´s the first dimage scan dual from minolta.
December 6, 2004 2:06:47 AM

> then i have to use the win NT drivers?
>
> it´s the first dimage scan dual from minolta.

I am sorry, I thought you were asking about the Minolta Scan Dual IV.
I do not read German, only a few words.

Go here for English drivers. The Minolta Scan Dual (the first one) has
drivers for Windows 2000. I would try the Windows 2000 driver in Windows XP.
http://kmpi.konicaminolta.us/eprise/main/kmpi/content/c...

Windows XP is most like Windows 2000. Some Windows 2000 drivers work in
Windows XP.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

thanks very nice!

i found out that my scanner supports win XP.
it must be a revision that supports the MAC G3 (must be written on the box
or the instruction manual).

my problem was the wrong ASPI.
had to update the aspi.

thanks for your answers!! :)

bye

"CSM1" <nomoremail@nomail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "Peter" <3dforever@gmx.de> wrote in message
>> then i have to use the win NT drivers?
>>
>> it´s the first dimage scan dual from minolta.
>>

> I am sorry, I thought you were asking about the Minolta Scan Dual IV.
> I do not read German, only a few words.
>
> Go here for English drivers. The Minolta Scan Dual (the first one) has
> drivers for Windows 2000. I would try the Windows 2000 driver in Windows
> XP.
> http://kmpi.konicaminolta.us/eprise/main/kmpi/content/c...
>
> Windows XP is most like Windows 2000. Some Windows 2000 drivers work in
> Windows XP.
>
> --
> CSM1
> http://www.carlmcmillan.com
> --

January 12, 2005 11:00:20 PM

works well for me to and installs with no problem
griff