Best PC Wireless Connestion

Ryan

Archived from groups: (More info?)

WHich is the best way to connect PCI, Ethernet, or USB. Personally i
feel better with Ethernet, cause i havae a dlink PCI and it is terrible
for playing games online. Also my friend has a dlink usb and it is not
the best. That leaves me with ethernet. I am using the xbox wireless
adapter, and it's awesome. Should i stay with ethernet. What is the
best specifically brands and I have a G Network so looking for a G solution.

Archived from groups: (More info?)

For gaming, Ethernet is still the best. WiFi is iffy.

Bill Crocker

Bill Crocker wrote:

> For gaming, Ethernet is still the best. WiFi is iffy.
>
> Bill Crocker
>

> "Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>>WHich is the best way to connect PCI, Ethernet, or USB. Personally i
>>feel better with Ethernet, cause i havae a dlink PCI and it is terrible
>>for playing games online. Also my friend has a dlink usb and it is not
>>the best. That leaves me with ethernet. I am using the xbox wireless
>>adapter, and it's awesome. Should i stay with ethernet. What is the
>>best specifically brands and I have a G Network so looking for a G
>
> solution.

thanks but do you know what the best wireless bridge is then?a G of course

Ryan wrote:
> Bill Crocker wrote:
>
>> For gaming, Ethernet is still the best. WiFi is iffy.
>>
>> Bill Crocker
>>

>> "Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> WHich is the best way to connect PCI, Ethernet, or USB. Personally
>>> i feel better with Ethernet, cause i havae a dlink PCI and it is
>>> terrible for playing games online. Also my friend has a dlink usb
>>> and it is not the best. That leaves me with ethernet. I am using
>>> the xbox wireless adapter, and it's awesome. Should i stay with
>>> ethernet. What is the best specifically brands and I have a G
>>> Network so looking for a G
>>
>> solution.
>>

> thanks but do you know what the best wireless bridge is then?a G of
> course

Ethernet is the wired connection. How is the Xbox connecting wirelessly
with a game adapter if you do not have a wireless router or access
point?

Archived from groups: (More info?)

Ryan <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in news:eek:6cbc.17915$hS3.8446
@nwrdny03.gnilink.net:

> cause i havae a dlink PCI

A dlink PCI what?

--
Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com)

Lucas Tam wrote:
> Ryan <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in news:eek:6cbc.17915$hS3.8446
> @nwrdny03.gnilink.net:
>

>>cause i havae a dlink PCI
>

> A dlink PCI what?

ok i have a wireless access point i am trying to connect a pc to the
wrt54g (linksys) and its a dlink dwl-520