Best PC Wireless Connestion

Archived from groups: (More info?)

WHich is the best way to connect PCI, Ethernet, or USB. Personally i
feel better with Ethernet, cause i havae a dlink PCI and it is terrible
for playing games online. Also my friend has a dlink usb and it is not
the best. That leaves me with ethernet. I am using the xbox wireless
adapter, and it's awesome. Should i stay with ethernet. What is the
best specifically brands and I have a G Network so looking for a G solution.
5 answers Last reply
More about best wireless connestion
  1. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    For gaming, Ethernet is still the best. WiFi is iffy.

    Bill Crocker

    "Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > WHich is the best way to connect PCI, Ethernet, or USB. Personally i
    > feel better with Ethernet, cause i havae a dlink PCI and it is terrible
    > for playing games online. Also my friend has a dlink usb and it is not
    > the best. That leaves me with ethernet. I am using the xbox wireless
    > adapter, and it's awesome. Should i stay with ethernet. What is the
    > best specifically brands and I have a G Network so looking for a G
    solution.
  2. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    Bill Crocker wrote:

    > For gaming, Ethernet is still the best. WiFi is iffy.
    >
    > Bill Crocker
    >

    > "Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>WHich is the best way to connect PCI, Ethernet, or USB. Personally i
    >>feel better with Ethernet, cause i havae a dlink PCI and it is terrible
    >>for playing games online. Also my friend has a dlink usb and it is not
    >>the best. That leaves me with ethernet. I am using the xbox wireless
    >>adapter, and it's awesome. Should i stay with ethernet. What is the
    >>best specifically brands and I have a G Network so looking for a G
    >
    > solution.

    thanks but do you know what the best wireless bridge is then?a G of course
  3. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    Ryan wrote:
    > Bill Crocker wrote:
    >
    >> For gaming, Ethernet is still the best. WiFi is iffy.
    >>
    >> Bill Crocker
    >>

    >> "Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> WHich is the best way to connect PCI, Ethernet, or USB. Personally
    >>> i feel better with Ethernet, cause i havae a dlink PCI and it is
    >>> terrible for playing games online. Also my friend has a dlink usb
    >>> and it is not the best. That leaves me with ethernet. I am using
    >>> the xbox wireless adapter, and it's awesome. Should i stay with
    >>> ethernet. What is the best specifically brands and I have a G
    >>> Network so looking for a G
    >>
    >> solution.
    >>

    > thanks but do you know what the best wireless bridge is then?a G of
    > course

    Ethernet is the wired connection. How is the Xbox connecting wirelessly
    with a game adapter if you do not have a wireless router or access
    point?

  4. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    Ryan <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in news:o6cbc.17915$hS3.8446
    @nwrdny03.gnilink.net:

    > cause i havae a dlink PCI

    A dlink PCI what?

    --
    Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com)
  5. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    Lucas Tam wrote:
    > Ryan <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in news:o6cbc.17915$hS3.8446
    > @nwrdny03.gnilink.net:
    >

    >>cause i havae a dlink PCI
    >

    > A dlink PCI what?

    ok i have a wireless access point i am trying to connect a pc to the
    wrt54g (linksys) and its a dlink dwl-520

Wireless PCI Ethernet Card USB Wireless Networking