I finally got it to load, and I can play. But I can not read the stuff on
the green background (like where you pick your castle). But I can read the
black background (the one after you have moved the treasure).

Why? and What does the stuff under the castles say?

And is there any way to fix my castle? After I move the treasure we start
again and he gets a new castle and mine is still wrecked. Which can work in
my favour, if I hide my treasure in a hard spot for him to hit. :)

daramark

You cant fix your castle.. and I dont think it says anything under your
castle...

I got my silver trophy cuz my castle fell so perfectly it took the guy like
2 hours to unbury my treasure from the wreckage - just remember to put it in
the right place after each round!!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>I finally got it to load, and I can play. But I can not read the stuff on
>>the green background (like where you pick your castle). But I can read
>>the black background (the one after you have moved the treasure).
>>
>> Why? and What does the stuff under the castles say?
>>
>> And is there any way to fix my castle? After I move the treasure we
>> start again and he gets a new castle and mine is still wrecked. Which
>> can work in my favour, if I hide my treasure in a hard spot for him to
>> hit. :)

> You cant fix your castle.. and I dont think it says anything under your
> castle...
>
> I got my silver trophy cuz my castle fell so perfectly it took the guy
> like 2 hours to unbury my treasure from the wreckage - just remember to
> put it in the right place after each round!!

After 1000 points you get to pick another castle. Now how do you hit the
upside down one? I have tried rolling the ball in, I have tried high flying
it in, and nothing works!

daramark

Odd, I didnt get to and there was no upside down one LOL... I'll have to go
play again.

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>
>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>>I finally got it to load, and I can play. But I can not read the stuff on
>>>the green background (like where you pick your castle). But I can read
>>>the black background (the one after you have moved the treasure).
>>>
>>> Why? and What does the stuff under the castles say?
>>>
>>> And is there any way to fix my castle? After I move the treasure we
>>> start again and he gets a new castle and mine is still wrecked. Which
>>> can work in my favour, if I hide my treasure in a hard spot for him to
>>> hit. :)
>
>> You cant fix your castle.. and I dont think it says anything under your
>> castle...
>>
>> I got my silver trophy cuz my castle fell so perfectly it took the guy
>> like 2 hours to unbury my treasure from the wreckage - just remember to
>> put it in the right place after each round!!
>

> After 1000 points you get to pick another castle. Now how do you hit the
> upside down one? I have tried rolling the ball in, I have tried high
> flying it in, and nothing works!
>

> daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said

> After 1000 points you get to pick another castle.

Has it changed? Last time I played it just rebuilt the one I had.

> Now how do you hit the
> upside down one? I have tried rolling the ball in, I have tried high flying
> it in, and nothing works!

If the treasure is away from the structure I just roll the ball but if I
need to knock the castle down I hit the centre of the front wall on full
power and to do that you need to aim much lower than you would think but
it becomes quite easy with a bit of practice.

There are definately new castles since I got my high score! EEK!!