MS Word 2002 vs Word 2003

December 9, 2004 2:23:02 AM

I need Word and 2002 comes with Works Suite 2005. Is there a big difference
in 2002 and 2003? Thanks, Greg

More about : word 2002 word 2003

Anonymous
December 9, 2004 8:57:58 AM

Hi,

Wrong group, but no, there's not that much difference.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"retcop" <retcop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need Word and 2002 comes with Works Suite 2005. Is there a big
>difference
> in 2002 and 2003? Thanks, Greg
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 1:20:41 AM

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:23:02 -0800, retcop
<retcop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote :

>I need Word and 2002 comes with Works Suite 2005. Is there a big difference
>in 2002 and 2003? Thanks, Greg

Only significant difference I have noted is the availability of a
"Read" view in 2003 which I find indispensable for eBooks, but if you
don't read books on your system, then you could probably do without it
without too much loss.

--
Regards,
Peter Wilkins