I can't delet a file or see the properties?

in Explorer when i want to delet a file or see the properties, explorer hang
.. i must kill the exploere in task manager. i see in task manager prosess
that Drwatson . I don't know why i can#t delet the file. when i want to delet
the file at background see drwatson. can anyone help me.
Thankyou

Are you having this problem with any file you try to delete?

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User