Password

February 10, 2005 4:54:47 PM

Does anyone know why my password field in my vPN would add 3 characters when i save it?

More about : password

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 5:25:48 PM

On Thursday, "Mike T" wrote:

> Does anyone know why my password field in my vPN would
> add 3 characters when i save it?

Does it just add enough characters to make it a round
eight, or ten or something? I've seen passworded soft-
ware before that will always show ten stars in the pass
word box, no matter what your password is, to make it
harder for people to guess your password.

--
Bryan Anderson <usenet@bryananderson.co.uk>
Anonymous

my password is 13 characters...it adds three.

February 10, 2005 8:22:10 PM

there is no special software. It's the PPC03 vpn setup.