cheesey

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2005
:D Hey all!!! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has answered my questions posted throughout THF! My new system is up and running, and man is it FAAASSST! So Thanks again, Ive learned alot here and it was free. Best of luck to all of you! :D :D :D

E6600
Asus deluxe
1 gig Corsair
320 gig Seagate
7600GT

qwazzy

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2006
:D Hey all!!! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has answered my questions posted throughout THF! My new system is up and running, and man is it FAAASSST! So Thanks again, Ive learned alot here and it was free. Best of luck to all of you! :D :D :D

E6600
Asus deluxe
1 gig Corsair
320 gig Seagate
7600GT

I am happy your happy, I have similiar system and it rocks!!! Whatever I throw at it, it shreds it...multitasking is a breeze...and I don't mean just 4 windows of Internet Explorer. :)

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006

E6600
Asus deluxe
1 gig Corsair
320 gig Seagate
7600GT

I am happy your happy, I have similiar system and it rocks!!! Whatever I throw at it, it shreds it...multitasking is a breeze...and I don't mean just 4 windows of Internet Explorer. :)

Eew... Why the hell would you use Intenet Explorer?

@ the OP: It's so great to see someone thanking others for their time and effort.

cheesey

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2005
GOOD GAWD!!!!!!! You me this wasnt free????? Man, I went back and counted, there were 68 responses to my post! Not including the 11 here. Im glad this is free. You just dont know how much knowledge is out there until you count up the numbers. I was shocked! And it was all "single" people, thats what makes all this so great!! If it was a company or a co-op we'd all be broke from the fee's! Thanks again! :D

Dear Toms Hardware Forumz Customer,
Well its not free. But let me assure you our rates are quite competitive though.
At $2.50 a post at 68 post with an additional 11, no make that 12 post (counting this one) you total comes out to be, $200 and with tax $212 (CT sales tax. Licensing, Federal tax, Social Security, and FCC taxes not include in price. please be assure that the poster will have to calculate such expenses themselves.)
Please be advised that your bill will also show a IBM Blue Gene/L supercomputer and the electric bill to go with it.
As always its a pleasure doing business with you,
DasickNinja

Pay promptly.... or else.