Archived from groups: comp.periphs.scanners,alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?)

I just got a new emacines PC with XP because my Win98SE PC died and now I
can't find the CD for my Visioneer 5800 USB scanner and I don't see any on
their site for XP. Any tips appreicated.

Hank WD5JFR

Henry Kolesnik wrote:
> I just got a new emacines PC with XP because my Win98SE PC died and now I
> can't find the CD for my Visioneer 5800 USB scanner and I don't see any on
> their site for XP. Any tips appreicated.

I don't where you were looking but I had no trouble finding it on their
site, and yes it covers XP.
http://support.visioneer.com/drivers/5800.exe
It sounds like you might also need an installation guide.
http://support.visioneer.com/manuals/5800inst.pdf

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.scanners,alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?)

Thanks, I don;t know how I missed it but I did.

Hank WD5JFR