New shop stock screen

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, it has been changed to be like the
SDB but without the search.

Not sure I like it but what do other peeps think?

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, it has been changed to be like the
> SDB but without the search.
>
> Not sure I like it but what do other peeps think?

I kind of like it. Now I can't remember what it was like before.

daramark

Click "View All" that'll give you mostly what it was like before.

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, it has been changed to be like the
> > SDB but without the search.
> >
> > Not sure I like it but what do other peeps think?
>

> I kind of like it. Now I can't remember what it was like before.
>
> daramark

I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about - I think I am dense or
something

A. M. Hawk Widner [amhwidner@insightbb.com] said
> I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about - I think I am dense or
> something

Hard to explain these things sometimes. :)

Click on the "Your Shop" icon and then on "stock".

"Les" < wrote
> Hard to explain these things sometimes. :)
>
> Click on the "Your Shop" icon and then on "stock".

Oh! My regular shop only has a couple items in it right now, so I couldn't
tell - had to go into my gallery account.

"Megan & Dave" <danhorn3@cogeco.ca.remove> schreef in bericht
> Click "View All" that'll give you mostly what it was like before.

I wish they made a "View All" in the SDB also. :)

--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.online.fr/