New shop stock screen

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, it has been changed to be like the
SDB but without the search.

Not sure I like it but what do other peeps think?
6 answers Last reply
More about shop stock screen

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, it has been changed to be like the
    > SDB but without the search.
    >
    > Not sure I like it but what do other peeps think?

    I kind of like it. Now I can't remember what it was like before.

    daramark

    Click "View All" that'll give you mostly what it was like before.

    "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

    > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, it has been changed to be like the
    > > SDB but without the search.
    > >
    > > Not sure I like it but what do other peeps think?
    >

    > I kind of like it. Now I can't remember what it was like before.
    >
    > daramark

    I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about - I think I am dense or
    something

    A. M. Hawk Widner [amhwidner@insightbb.com] said
    > I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about - I think I am dense or
    > something

    Hard to explain these things sometimes. :-)

    Click on the "Your Shop" icon and then on "stock".

    "Les" < wrote
    > Hard to explain these things sometimes. :-)
    >
    > Click on the "Your Shop" icon and then on "stock".

    Oh! My regular shop only has a couple items in it right now, so I couldn't
    tell - had to go into my gallery account.

    "Megan & Dave" <danhorn3@cogeco.ca.remove> schreef in bericht
    > Click "View All" that'll give you mostly what it was like before.

    I wish they made a "View All" in the SDB also. :)

    --
    M00ndreamz
    http://moondreams.online.fr/

    > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, it has been changed to be like the
    >> > SDB but without the search.
    >> >
    >> > Not sure I like it but what do other peeps think?
    >>

    >> I kind of like it. Now I can't remember what it was like before.
    >>
    >> daramark

Games Video Games