Got 2 last night!

Last response: in Video Games
March 3, 2005 12:30:12 AM

Playing Neoquest II now that I am back on highspeed. :)
Got Devilpuss and Robot Cybunny Avatars but I had to go to sleep before I
could finish the game. I was falling asleep at the computer. lol

daramark

More about : night

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 12:53:27 AM

You act as though that is an uncommon experience for us Neopians :o P

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Playing Neoquest II now that I am back on highspeed. :)
> Got Devilpuss and Robot Cybunny Avatars but I had to go to sleep before I
> could finish the game. I was falling asleep at the computer. lol
>
> daramark

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 1:23:12 AM

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> You act as though that is an uncommon experience for us Neopians :o P
>
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> Playing Neoquest II now that I am back on highspeed. :)
>> Got Devilpuss and Robot Cybunny Avatars but I had to go to sleep before I
>> could finish the game. I was falling asleep at the computer. lol

It's too cold to sleep in the basement. I think that's why my darling moved
the computer there. :)

daramark
March 3, 2005 1:26:49 AM

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Playing Neoquest II now that I am back on highspeed. :)
> Got Devilpuss and Robot Cybunny Avatars but I had to go to sleep before I
> could finish the game. I was falling asleep at the computer. lol

I got those today. That game takes forever though. Been playing it for most
of the last 4 days and I still am not done.

Gareeth
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 3:31:53 AM

Gareeth wrote:
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Playing Neoquest II now that I am back on highspeed. :)
>>Got Devilpuss and Robot Cybunny Avatars but I had to go to sleep before I
>>could finish the game. I was falling asleep at the computer. lol
>
> I got those today. That game takes forever though. Been playing it for most
> of the last 4 days and I still am not done.

I started it about a week (or maybe 2) ago and am only in Happy
Valley...
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 7:01:43 AM

HAHAH!!! good girl!

> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
>> You act as though that is an uncommon experience for us Neopians :o P
>>
>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> Playing Neoquest II now that I am back on highspeed. :)
>>> Got Devilpuss and Robot Cybunny Avatars but I had to go to sleep before
>>> could finish the game. I was falling asleep at the computer. lol
>

> It's too cold to sleep in the basement. I think that's why my darling
> moved the computer there. :)
>

> daramark

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 7:02:16 AM

OOps... I mean guy...
I was thinking it was Moof that typed that for some dumb reason... derrr...
(falls asleep at her own computer...)

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
>> You act as though that is an uncommon experience for us Neopians :o P
>>
>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> Playing Neoquest II now that I am back on highspeed. :)
>>> Got Devilpuss and Robot Cybunny Avatars but I had to go to sleep before
>>> could finish the game. I was falling asleep at the computer. lol
>

> It's too cold to sleep in the basement. I think that's why my darling
> moved the computer there. :)
>

> daramark

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 7:02:17 AM

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> OOps... I mean guy...
> I was thinking it was Moof that typed that for some dumb reason...
> derrr... (falls asleep at her own computer...)

Nope you got it right the first time. I'm a mommy.

daramark
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 11:59:42 AM

I am a male kau. Yeah, I know, the Earth variety definition is cow =
female, bull = male, but on the internet, strange things occur, and I am the
rarest of commodities - a male kau! :o D

moo! )=O*

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > OOps... I mean guy...
> > I was thinking it was Moof that typed that for some dumb reason...
> > derrr... (falls asleep at her own computer...)
>
> Nope you got it right the first time. I'm a mommy.
>

> daramark

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 6:41:29 PM

Nono, but I meant your darling hunny was good for moving the computer into
the basement hehehe...

!