Sign In

Is anyone else having problems having to sign back in only to have it tell
you that you your user name doesn't exist? I hope this doesn't mean I've
been iced... I've not done anything wrong. :(
A very worried...
Jean
5 answers Last reply
More about sign

    "us 2" wrote in message:
    > Is anyone else having problems having to sign back in only to have it tell
    > you that you your user name doesn't exist? I hope this doesn't mean I've
    > been iced... I've not done anything wrong. :(
    > A very worried...
    > Jean

    Replying to my own post -
    It's fixed now, weird. I didn't even have to sign back in.
    Sorry 'bout that!
    Jean

    us 2 [nospam@sorry.net] said
    > "us 2" wrote in message:
    > > Is anyone else having problems having to sign back in only to have it tell
    > > you that you your user name doesn't exist? I hope this doesn't mean I've
    > > been iced... I've not done anything wrong. :(
    > > A very worried...
    > > Jean
    > >

    > Replying to my own post -
    > It's fixed now, weird. I didn't even have to sign back in.
    > Sorry 'bout that!

    I've seen that below when the site is have a "slow" day, and I have been
    having a few petri maintenances pages and page not availables over the
    last couple of days so it is probably all related.

    "Les"
    > I've seen that below when the site is have a "slow" day, and I have been
    > having a few petri maintenances pages and page not availables over the
    > last couple of days so it is probably all related.

    i've been getting a lot of those :( always at bad times too...

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > us 2 [nospam@sorry.net] said
    >> "us 2" wrote in message:
    >> > Is anyone else having problems having to sign back in only to have it
    >> > tell
    >> > you that you your user name doesn't exist? I hope this doesn't mean
    >> > I've
    >> > been iced... I've not done anything wrong. :(
    >> > A very worried...
    >> > Jean
    >> >

    >> Replying to my own post -
    >> It's fixed now, weird. I didn't even have to sign back in.
    >> Sorry 'bout that!
    >
    > I've seen that below when the site is have a "slow" day, and I have been
    > having a few petri maintenances pages and page not availables over the
    > last couple of days so it is probably all related.

    I wonder if we are in for an extended down time? But sometimes lately it
    all gets sorted out without them going down for very long, so there is hope.

    daramark

    For the PTeri mainetinece pages I just press F5 on my computer then the page
    appears.
    "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message

    > "Les"
    >> I've seen that below when the site is have a "slow" day, and I have been
    >> having a few petri maintenances pages and page not availables over the
    >> last couple of days so it is probably all related.
    >
    > i've been getting a lot of those :( always at bad times too...

Games Video Games