[ad for trades and shop] who wants to buy stuff?

I spent all day yesterday restocking stamps and coins (among other stuff).
Half price day rules!! Check my shop for coins or check my trades for
coins. It is all priced to sell!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled newsgroup....

I gained 5 max HP from Lab Map, a day after I lost my 125 STR boost :eek:P

Ummm... I think maybe the shop name would help? ;o)

joufenki

:eek:)

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> I spent all day yesterday restocking stamps and coins (among other stuff).
> Half price day rules!! Check my shop for coins or check my trades for
> coins. It is all priced to sell!!
>
> Now back to your regularly scheduled newsgroup....
>
> I gained 5 max HP from Lab Map, a day after I lost my 125 STR boost :eek:P

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

moofenki [xxx@yyy.com] said
> I spent all day yesterday restocking stamps and coins (among other stuff).
> Half price day rules!! Check my shop for coins or check my trades for
> coins. It is all priced to sell!!

I can never be bothered with half price day (if I even remember) but you
think it is worth the time and effort and you manage to buy plenty of
stuff?

It can be worth it. Normally, shops are full of items that can be good
deals, but you have to be careful.

Once in a while you see an item that is more expensive than what you can get
it for in peoples' shops. On half price day, you are less likely to get bad
deals. Back when I started Neopets, I used to get a lot of stamps on half
price day and make a couple hundred NP ea. It wasn't a huge profit, but it
added up quickly. Yesterday, I was lucky enough to restock a couple UB
coins and a couple almost UB coins. I just paid half what I normally would
have paid, 2300 NP for a 10k coin instead of 4500 NP. UB coins go for about
10k instead of 20k, etc.

You have to know where to go and when to go there, though. Above all, you
have to be fast, have a fast connection, fast refresh, etc. Best bet is the
food shop at the top of the minute. Shops don't restock every minute, but
when they do, the food shop is first and that is the place to be. You can
get lucky and pay maybe 800-900 NP for a Negg, or maybe get a new item for a
few hundred NP, and sell it for a few thousand NP. I haven't RS an UB there
yet, but if you get 3-5 items every restock, over the course of a day you
can get a few hundred items and that could earn you tens of thousands of NP.
Its time consuming but fun. But only fun if you get really good deals. And
its like Christmas when you price items. Some turn out to be a small profit
or loss, but over time this teaches you which items to go after and which to
stay away from.