Sarah's Fan Club

Wow Sarah is amazing looking. You guys should put here in front of the camera more often. That is of course if she doesn't mind. Hey Sarah don't bail on next year, you make a fantastic Mrs. Claus.

coho66

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2002
ditto,

i particularly think she's got great skin...i like the lighter, more "peaches N' cream" variety more than the darker "trendy tan" that most women strive for these days

maverick7

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2006
she is probably a little freaked out about people talking about her over the internet. I agree she is very beautiful however im sure she thinks everyone on these forums is a fat, smelly, nerd... :p

t3hpwnz0r

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2008
sarah = hot :love:
ben + mrs. claus' christmas hood thingy = comedy genius :bounce:

still, i prefer sarah :p
and yes i registered on these forums just to say i love you sarah <3, in a non- stinky/nerdy/pervy way of course.

hairycat101

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2007

Um. looking at your profile I see that you are a couple of thousand years old :hello: Can you still do much?

buggyguru

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2008
Now is this detail really on Sarah's job description? If so, Great job, fabulous poses, Sarah, you deserve a raise; if not, ask for a raise at the least.
Secondly, Sarah, if you feel overworked you'll need to do some more recruiting of "model" type staff at Tom's. That is if you can handle the competition...

I look forward to seeing you in next year's gift guide.

Buggy...

Latest posts