Unable to change the time/time zone on my computer: Please..

Tamara

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

I recently moved from LA to NYC (Pacific Standard Time to Eastern Standard
Time). If I click on "Control Panel", then on "Date and Time", and then I
just change the time zones, the computer goes ahead & changes everything in
my Outlook and Palm Pilot. Meaning, it moves all my appointments/meetings by
3 hours.

How do I change the time zone without it affecting every single event in my
datebooks? Any advice is really appreciated!!!!!

I'm afraid you don't. :(

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"Tamara" <Tamara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently moved from LA to NYC (Pacific Standard Time to Eastern Standard
> Time). If I click on "Control Panel", then on "Date and Time", and then I
> just change the time zones, the computer goes ahead & changes everything
> in
> my Outlook and Palm Pilot. Meaning, it moves all my appointments/meetings
> by
> 3 hours.
>
> How do I change the time zone without it affecting every single event in
> my
> datebooks? Any advice is really appreciated!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS