Unable to change the time/time zone on my computer: Please..

I recently moved from LA to NYC (Pacific Standard Time to Eastern Standard
Time). If I click on "Control Panel", then on "Date and Time", and then I
just change the time zones, the computer goes ahead & changes everything in
my Outlook and Palm Pilot. Meaning, it moves all my appointments/meetings by
3 hours.

How do I change the time zone without it affecting every single event in my
datebooks? Any advice is really appreciated!!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about unable change time time zone computer please

    I'm afraid you don't. :(

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    "Tamara" <Tamara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently moved from LA to NYC (Pacific Standard Time to Eastern Standard
    > Time). If I click on "Control Panel", then on "Date and Time", and then I
    > just change the time zones, the computer goes ahead & changes everything
    > in
    > my Outlook and Palm Pilot. Meaning, it moves all my appointments/meetings
    > by
    > 3 hours.
    >
    > How do I change the time zone without it affecting every single event in
    > my
    > datebooks? Any advice is really appreciated!!!!!

Control Panel Computers Microsoft Windows XP