Is it me or has Tom's site been extremely laggy?

I was just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this? I've been on at least 3 different networks (Wired LAN at work, Wireless LAN at work, and at my home 5/mbs FIOS). Sometimes the website will load up fairly quickly, but most of the time (last 5 days or so) it takes 30 seconds or so to load. Anyone else experiencing this?

pchoi04

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2007
I'm having the same proble... For the last few days I've been noticing that. Great to know its not just me because I thought it was my connection. Then again I think I was trying to get on the site from school and was having the same problem. I wonder what could be going on.

Fredi

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
hey... one of our upstream providers just changed something. Are speeds or better now? If you still have problems, can you please post a tracert/traceroute?

physx7

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
I was having problems with Tom's coming up super slow a couple of day's ago .But i haven't had a problem since then. It does seem to be coming up faster now though.

systemlord

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2006
I am having the same problem to, and My text as I'm typing this I can't even read my text its so tiny. This only happens at Tom's hardware, have no problem anywhere else.