Check web mail thru OE?

Hello all.
Is it possible to check my Yahoo mail from OE? How?
Thank you.

bill

In news:31u1d3F3fiunqU1@individual.net,
LMO <lmo@nospamyahoo.com> typed:

> Hello all.
> Is it possible to check my Yahoo mail from OE?

Probably asked in the wrong group but, yes.

> How?

Depends. Some ISP's have cut deals with Yahoo! to allow such a thing for
free. Check with your ISP to see if they are one of them.

Else? Upgrade your Yahoo mail account.

In my area they (Yahoo!) want $20.00/year to allow POP3 access.

YMMV.

Bill

You'll need to subscribe to Yahoo! Mail Plus in order to
have POP access necessary to download Yahoo! messages
in Outlook Express.

Please visit: http://mailplus.mail.yahoo.com/help

--
Carey Frisch