Check web mail thru OE?

Hello all.
Is it possible to check my Yahoo mail from OE? How?
Thank you.
3 answers Last reply
More about check mail

    In news:31u1d3F3fiunqU1@individual.net,
    LMO <lmo@nospamyahoo.com> typed:

    > Hello all.
    > Is it possible to check my Yahoo mail from OE?

    Probably asked in the wrong group but, yes.

    > How?

    Depends. Some ISP's have cut deals with Yahoo! to allow such a thing for
    free. Check with your ISP to see if they are one of them.

    Else? Upgrade your Yahoo mail account.

    In my area they (Yahoo!) want $20.00/year to allow POP3 access.

    YMMV.

    Bill

    You'll need to subscribe to Yahoo! Mail Plus in order to
    have POP access necessary to download Yahoo! messages
    in Outlook Express.

    Please visit: http://mailplus.mail.yahoo.com/help

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    Or the free YahooPops! http://yahoopops.sourceforge.net/

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote in
    message news:%23ktyh0t3EHA.2572@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
    | have POP access necessary to download Yahoo! messages
    | in Outlook Express.
    |
    | Please visit: http://mailplus.mail.yahoo.com/help
    |
    | --
    | Carey Frisch
    | Microsoft MVP
    | Windows XP - Shell/User
    |
    | Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    | "LMO" wrote:
    |
    || Hello all.
    || Is it possible to check my Yahoo mail from OE? How?
    || Thank you.

Microsoft Yahoo Mail Windows XP