Problems with HP Scanjet 3200C + Office 2003

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner, comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

I recently upgraded my computer to XP SP2 and have installed my scanner
but office 2003 + Frontpage 2003 does not appear in the "where do you
want he scan to go?" dropdown list. I have contacted HP but there has
been no luck and i have a very important project to finish. Help please!
1 answer Last reply
More about problems scanjet 3200c office 2003
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

    <dj-bubbles@lycos.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I recently upgraded my computer to XP SP2 and have installed my scanner
    > but office 2003 + Frontpage 2003 does not appear in the "where do you
    > want he scan to go?" dropdown list. I have contacted HP but there has
    > been no luck and i have a very important project to finish. Help please!

    Can you scan to a common folder on your hard drive then open the scanned
    file in FrontPage 2003 and in Office 2003. More steps, but may work for you.

    If you really must, Unstall SP2. If everything was working in SP1.

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Scanners Hewlett Packard Office Peripherals