Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Corsair M60 Gaming Mouse on Mac?

Last response: in Mac Os X
December 31, 2012 2:41:35 AM

Hello, I was looking for a new mouse and came across the Corsair Vengeance M60 mouse, and I really liked it. It was on sale for $40 too. I just want to know if it will work on Mac OSX Lion. I'm not going to be doing any fancy programming or anything like that just want to use it for browsing and playing a couple games. Thanks

Best solution

January 1, 2013 12:42:54 AM

http://www.corsair.com/us/vengeance-gaming/vengeance-ga...

No Mac specific drivers. You might find some thru third party. It will work, but you might not have full functionality of the button assignments. But for $40, might as well give it a try!! Have fun!
January 1, 2013 3:58:37 AM

I just bought it today, works on mac with basic functions. I installed Steermouse because mac can't run exe (obviously) and now it works great! Amazing mouse for 40$. Very comfortable, durable, looks cool, and no extra useless buttons. If only Corsair would have it work with mac 100% out of the box.
m
l
Related resources
January 1, 2013 4:10:54 AM

Sounds like a great buy no matter how you look at it, congrats (and if you ever bootcamp Windows, it will be ready too!)
m
l
January 1, 2013 4:54:20 AM

Thanks, and I just boot camped windows and downloaded BF3 just to test out this mouse hahaha
m
l
January 12, 2013 11:26:14 PM

Best answer selected by tchan4.
m
l
!