Scooby's Compararoo

I have finally maxed out my NPs on this game. But there are still some
pictures that I can't find all the differences on. And one of them I think
cheats!
Can anyone help me?

The ones I can't find are:

Both pictures that I call Shag's Celebration (ok, I needed to call them
something, :)). They are coming out of a building, down some steps and
Shaggy has his hands in the air, celebrating it looks like. So here's what I
have found on these:

1. Hat on/off a Security Guard in the middle.
2. Stripe on the Exit above the Secruity Guard with the hat issues.
3. ? (this is one where I think they cheat, someone is missing a hat on the
right, but it doesn't click)
4. ?

Then the other, same picture.

1. Green Ghost on left.
2. White Ghost in middle.
3. Fred's shirt buttons are missing.
4. ?

Then there's the plane. There are two of this one as well, but I have all
of one of them on one.

1. Velma's paper.
2. Fred's undershirt colour changes from red to greenish.
3. Person in back.
4. Extra seatbelt hookup beside Scooby and the aisle.

Then the other, the one with one missing.

1. Extra light stripe along the top above Scooby & Fred.
2. Person behind Scooby.
3. White Ghost in back left corner seat.
4. ?

But I do have all 4 differences on the other pictures. Both Office, both
Lunch, both White Ghost, both "Spooky" (I think it's along a dock maybe?),
both Outside (talking as a group), both Scooby in a Pirate hat (or whatever
he has on his head) and there is only one in the Weapons Room (it's really
dark with axes?). Does anyone want me to post them?

daramark

I still need help, but someone would like the whole list, so at the bottom
it will be.

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I have finally maxed out my NPs on this game. But there are still some
>pictures that I can't find all the differences on. And one of them I think
>cheats!
> Can anyone help me?
>
> The ones I can't find are:
>
> Both pictures that I call Shag's Celebration (ok, I needed to call them
> something, :)). They are coming out of a building, down some steps and
> Shaggy has his hands in the air, celebrating it looks like. So here's what
> I have found on these:
>
> 1. Hat on/off a Security Guard in the middle.
> 2. Stripe on the Exit above the Secruity Guard with the hat issues.
> 3. ? (this is one where I think they cheat, someone is missing a hat on
> the right, but it doesn't click)
> 4. ?
>
> Then the other, same picture.
>
> 1. Green Ghost on left.
> 2. White Ghost in middle.
> 3. Fred's shirt buttons are missing.
> 4. ?
>
> Then there's the plane. There are two of this one as well, but I have all
> of one of them on one.
>
> 1. Velma's paper.
> 2. Fred's undershirt colour changes from red to greenish.
> 3. Person in back.
> 4. Extra seatbelt hookup beside Scooby and the aisle.
>
> Then the other, the one with one missing.
>
> 1. Extra light stripe along the top above Scooby & Fred.
> 2. Person behind Scooby.
> 3. White Ghost in back left corner seat.
> 4. ?
>
> But I do have all 4 differences on the other pictures. Both Office, both
> Lunch, both White Ghost, both "Spooky" (I think it's along a dock maybe?),
> both Outside (talking as a group), both Scooby in a Pirate hat (or
> whatever he has on his head) and there is only one in the Weapons Room
> (it's really dark with axes?). Does anyone want me to post them?

Office #1
1. Table leg near arm of sofa.
2. The picture in the frame on the table.
3. Laughing teeth next to the cat on the table.
4. The left side of the tree on the right.

Office #2
1. Cat on the table is missing.
2. Scooby's dogtags are missing.
3. Sofa arm is extended.
4. Above the picture on the table there is a line (might be the right side
of the window frame or the blind closer rod) that is bigger in one pic.

Scooby in Pirate Hat #1
1. Yellow Tiki missing on the right.
2. Jar mext to Scooby is added.
3. Picture (the gang, or a whole lot of people) in the microwave.
4. Wall on the right of Scooby's head, might be a wall sconce.

Scooby in Pirate Hat #2 this one is tougher.
1. Microwave bottom button is missing.
2. Inbetween Scooby and the microwave there is a tile, or background of some
sort that is missing in one pic.
3. Just above and to the right of that there is a piece of the wall
decoration molding that is missing, a bit above the microwave.
4. I have no idea what it is, but right next to the left of Scooby's
hat-covered ear.

Spooky #1
1. Fred's shoe colour, blue to beige.
2. Daphne's bag is missing.
3. Tusk in top left corner.
4. Under the Tusk in the top left corner, on the boxes there is a little
orange/yellow thing. In one pic there are two of them.

Spooky #2
1. Spooky is missing the spky.
2. Island in the distance in the middle, next to the big black thing with
"spooky" on it.
3. Extra light above (near the top, on the left) the Island (mainland?).
4. The top of the Tusk on the right is missing.

Big White Ghost #1
1. White light above Green screen on the right near the top.
2. Scooby's collar colour, red to blue.
3. Bottom button on the Ghost.
4. Green screen on the right is missing.

Big White Ghost #2
1. Spot on Scooby's back, under collar.
2. White light on the left above Scooby.
3. Extra railing above and a bit to the right of the Ghost.
4. Extra head next to the Ghost's shoulder.

Lunch #1
1. Pickle missing from Shaggy's sandwich on the table.
2. White picture on the wall on the left, above and left of Scooby.
3. Candle (or other yellowish thing) on the table behind Scooby is missing.
4. Silver thing on the floor under the candle that is missing is missing.

Lunch #2
1. Ketchup bottle in the middle is missing.
2. Table leg next to Scooby is missing.
3. Bottle behind Scooby has a red label, green label change.
4. Something near the laughing teeth on the table behing Scooby.

Outside #1
1. Green bunny ears on the right are missing.
2. Light post on the left is missing.
3. Daphne's bag colour changes purple to red.
4. Extra tree near the left/middle.

Outside #2
1. Light post in the middle is missing.
2. Just left of Thelma, Green shirt changes to Purple shirt.
3. Person just behind Fred.
4. Person behind Shaggy, click on the mascot's eyes, person is really behind
mascot.

Weapon Room
1. Axe head above Fred's head.
2. Part of the Axe above the axe above Fred's head is missing.
3. Spiral horns (swords?) above Scooby's head, there is an extra or missing.
4. Just to the left of Daphne's shoulder, arm of chair (or something).

And I posted for help on the Two Celebrations and Plane.

Hope this helps, until they take the NP down. It's an easy 1000 NP a game,
3000 NP a day. It gets a bit tougher when they drop the NP down, but still
do-able if you have practiced on all the pics at 100np for 100 points.

daramark

Plane 2

>I still need help, but someone would like the whole list, so at the bottom
>it will be.
>
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>I have finally maxed out my NPs on this game. But there are still some
>>pictures that I can't find all the differences on. And one of them I
>>think cheats!
>> Can anyone help me?
>>
>> The ones I can't find are:
>>
>> Both pictures that I call Shag's Celebration (ok, I needed to call them
>> something, :)). They are coming out of a building, down some steps and
>> Shaggy has his hands in the air, celebrating it looks like. So here's
>> what I have found on these:
>>
>> 1. Hat on/off a Security Guard in the middle.
>> 2. Stripe on the Exit above the Secruity Guard with the hat issues.
>> 3. in between shaggy and his girlfrien (name escapes me) is a purple
>> sleeve? its missing in the one pic (the hat one must be a boo boo
>> 4. inbetween shaggy and velma is a black sleeve, in one pic the two white
>> stripes on sleeve is missing
>>
>> Then the other, same picture.
>>
>> 1. Green Ghost on left.
>> 2. White Ghost in middle.
>> 3. Fred's shirt buttons are missing.
>> 4. in far left of imaage is guys yellow sleeve with red stripes, in one
>> pic there are more red stripes than the other

sure Dara, I'm lucky if I can get one or two on these things!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>I have finally maxed out my NPs on this game. But there are still some
>>pictures that I can't find all the differences on. And one of them I
>>think cheats!
>> Can anyone help me?
>>
>> The ones I can't find are:
>>
>> Both pictures that I call Shag's Celebration (ok, I needed to call them
>> something, :)). They are coming out of a building, down some steps and
>> Shaggy has his hands in the air, celebrating it looks like. So here's
>> what I have found on these:
>>
>> 1. Hat on/off a Security Guard in the middle.
>> 2. Stripe on the Exit above the Secruity Guard with the hat issues.
>> 3. ? (this is one where I think they cheat, someone is missing a hat on
>> the right, but it doesn't click)
>> 4. ?
>>
>> Then the other, same picture.
>>
>> 1. Green Ghost on left.
>> 2. White Ghost in middle.
>> 3. Fred's shirt buttons are missing.
>> 4. ?
>>
>> Then there's the plane. There are two of this one as well, but I have
>> all of one of them on one.
>>
>> 1. Velma's paper.
>> 2. Fred's undershirt colour changes from red to greenish.
>> 3. Person in back.
>> 4. Extra seatbelt hookup beside Scooby and the aisle.
>>
>> Then the other, the one with one missing.
>>
>> 1. Extra light stripe along the top above Scooby & Fred.
>> 2. Person behind Scooby.
>> 3. White Ghost in back left corner seat.
>> 4. ?
>>
>> But I do have all 4 differences on the other pictures. Both Office, both
>> Lunch, both White Ghost, both "Spooky" (I think it's along a dock
>> maybe?), both Outside (talking as a group), both Scooby in a Pirate hat
>> (or whatever he has on his head) and there is only one in the Weapons
>> Room (it's really dark with axes?). Does anyone want me to post them?

> sure Dara, I'm lucky if I can get one or two on these things!

OK.

Where is the game? I played yesterday, but now cannot find it anywhere? Is it
just me or has it disappeared?
thanks.

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> Where is the game? I played yesterday, but now cannot find it anywhere? Is
> it just me or has it disappeared?
> thanks.

Oh, well. That didn't take long...

Boo Hoo!
Sorry, Compararoo has been taken off the site, we hope you enjoyed playing it!
Why not play some of the other great games Neopets has to offer by clicking the
button below!

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I still need help, but someone would like the whole list, so at the bottom
>it will be.
>
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>I have finally maxed out my NPs on this game. But there are still some
>>pictures that I can't find all the differences on. And one of them I
>>think cheats!
>> Can anyone help me?
>>
>> The ones I can't find are:
>>
>> Both pictures that I call Shag's Celebration (ok, I needed to call them
>> something, :)). They are coming out of a building, down some steps and
>> Shaggy has his hands in the air, celebrating it looks like. So here's
>> what I have found on these:
>>
>> 1. Hat on/off a Security Guard in the middle.
>> 2. Stripe on the Exit above the Secruity Guard with the hat issues.
>> 3. ? (this is one where I think they cheat, someone is missing a hat on
>> the right, but it doesn't click)
>> 4. ?
3. in between Shaggy and his girlfriend (name escapes me) is a purple
sleeve? its missing in the one pic (the hat one must be a boo boo).
4. inbetween Shaggy and Velma is a black sleeve, in one pic the two white
stripes on sleeve is missing.

Thanks Kerry! After this I still can't find #3, but the picture doesn't
come up often enough for me to really look.

>> Then the other, same picture.
>>
>> 1. Green Ghost on left.
>> 2. White Ghost in middle.
>> 3. Fred's shirt buttons are missing.
4. in far left of image is a guys yellow sleeve with red stripes, in one
pic there are more red stripes than the other.

Thanks Kerry!

>> Then there's the plane. There are two of this one as well, but I have
>> all of one of them on one.
>>
>> 1. Velma's paper.
>> 2. Fred's undershirt colour changes from red to greenish.
>> 3. Person in back.
>> 4. Extra seatbelt hookup beside Scooby and the aisle.
>>
>> Then the other, the one with one missing.
>>
>> 1. Extra light stripe along the top above Scooby & Fred.
>> 2. Person behind Scooby.
>> 3. White Ghost in back left corner seat.
4.Window in front of Velma is missing.

Thanks Kerry!

> [...]
>
> Outside #2
> 1. Light post in the middle is missing.
> 2. Just left of Thelma, Green shirt changes to Purple shirt.
> 3. Person just behind Fred.
> 4. Person behind Shaggy, click on the mascot's eyes, person is really
> behind mascot.
>
> Weapon Room
> 1. Axe head above Fred's head.
> 2. Part of the Axe above the axe above Fred's head is missing.
> 3. Spiral horns (swords?) above Scooby's head, there is an extra or
> missing.
> 4. Just to the left of Daphne's shoulder, arm of chair (or something).
>
> And I posted for help on the Two Celebrations and Plane.
>
> Hope this helps, until they take the NP down. It's an easy 1000 NP a
> game, 3000 NP a day. It gets a bit tougher when they drop the NP down,
> but still do-able if you have practiced on all the pics at 100np for 100

daramark