Importing Favorites fr OE

Is there a way to import IE 5.1 Favorites from a Mac with OS 9.1 to IE on a
PC with Windows XP?

Similarly, is there a way to import Contacts from OE on the same Mac to the
same PC with OE on Windows XP?

I don't get any responses on the OE for Mac or IE for Mac newsgroups.

Tom Ryan <tomr40@surfbest.net> wrote:

>Is there a way to import IE 5.1 Favorites from a Mac with OS 9.1 to IE on a
>PC with Windows XP?

I do not use a Mac, but I assume that the Favorites are organized the
same way as in Windows. That means, if you could transfer the files
from the FAVORITES folder directly, that would be the easiest method.
Alternative: on the Mac, export the Favorites to a Netscape
BOOKMARK.HTM file and copy this file to the Windows-PC. Import the
Favorites here.

>Similarly, is there a way to import Contacts from OE on the same Mac to the
>same PC with OE on Windows XP?

If you can find the Contacts in a WAB file like in Windows, try to
import this WAB file from the Address Book on your Windows-PC (File >
Import).

--
(tm)