freebies again!!!

Hey dont knock it.....

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1c98047b2737aa4e98999a@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
> bama [mjablecki@cox.net] said
> > http://www.neopets.com/freebies/index.phtml
> >

> Good stuff.
>
> Does anyone know what this page is all about by the way? How come we can
> get free stuff here at all?

Kool thanks for that link, do we only get to go there once?

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:02:05 GMT, "Opppss !" <soviet@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

>Hey dont knock it.....
>

>"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> bama [mjablecki@cox.net] said
>> > http://www.neopets.com/freebies/index.phtml
>> >

>> Good stuff.
>>
>> Does anyone know what this page is all about by the way? How come we can
>> get free stuff here at all?

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Opppss ! [soviet@ntlworld.com] said

> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > bama [mjablecki@cox.net] said
> > > http://www.neopets.com/freebies/index.phtml
> > >

> > Good stuff.
> >
> > Does anyone know what this page is all about by the way? How come we can
> > get free stuff here at all?
>

> Hey dont knock it.....

I didn't utter a syllable of knock, I'm just curious.

lol
I think it's on certain days of each mounth, 6th 12th i think
neopets did say why weeks ago but im old
and i forgot what it was now.....lol
neopets team birthdays ...maybe...

> Opppss ! [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
>

> > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > bama [mjablecki@cox.net] said
> > > >

> > > Good stuff.
> > >
> > > Does anyone know what this page is all about by the way? How come we
can
> > > get free stuff here at all?
> >

> > Hey dont knock it.....
>
> I didn't utter a syllable of knock, I'm just curious.

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Opppss ! [soviet@ntlworld.com] said
> lol
> I think it's on certain days of each mounth, 6th 12th i think
> neopets did say why weeks ago but im old
> and i forgot what it was now.....lol
> neopets team birthdays ...maybe...

Oh OK. Must have missed that.

I think this definitely needs to go in the category of things that
deserve a post if any notices they can claim a freebee. :)

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> bama [mjablecki@cox.net] said
>> http://www.neopets.com/freebies/index.phtml
>>

> Good stuff.
>
> Does anyone know what this page is all about by the way? How come we can
> get free stuff here at all?

Wow, never heard of this before. Apparently it's "back"? When was it
around the first time?

Tehkella

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Tehkella [tehkella@DIESPAM.com.au] said

> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > bama [mjablecki@cox.net] said
> >> http://www.neopets.com/freebies/index.phtml
> >>

> > Good stuff.
> >
> > Does anyone know what this page is all about by the way? How come we can
> > get free stuff here at all?
>
> Wow, never heard of this before. Apparently it's "back"? When was it
> around the first time?

Last month for us, but no one seems to know what, how or why.

My son got an email from TNT with a link to that page in it.

Could be it's activated after they send out their mailings for the month.

I put down not to email me so I don't know if he got the email because he
hasn't been on in awhile, or if it's because he didn't click that box.

"As a special bonus this month (because we are feeling generous), if you
click on the icon below we will give you 2,000 NP and some free food for
your Neopets. We know how hard it can be to buy from the shops :) "

which is followed by a quiggle holding a pile of NP with the caption "I can
buy food".....so maybe it's cause his pets are all starving. lol