FIRST G80 FOOTAGE! 8800GTX, Crysis and DX10!

NightlySputnik

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
FAR BETTER LINK for both VIDEO & INFO;

http://www.crysis-online.com/?id=98

Not quite as good as the Dx10 image from Microsoft for MFS-X, but better than anything I've ever seen up to now. Gotta get a R600 or G80!!! :tongue: .

Any of you know if they ad to use SLI for this and if setting for the game wee close to max? If no and know, we can all hope for some extraordinary graphic shortly :mrgreen: .

Where's the "Push forward time" button? :wink:

RTsa

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
True, for now. iC should be getting the same quality (except originals) soon. Hopefully, anyhow. :p

I have to say, the vids rock anyhow. :D

NightlySputnik

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
FAR BETTER LINK for both VIDEO & INFO;
Yeah right, good luck downloading from there! :p

Might be stupid, but here's what I do: I copy-paste the link and send it to me on my Hotmail account. From there, let it as unread and go check every-once in a while. Believe me, the one from Greatape is worth it.

And I forgot, get highspeed if you don't. No offence, but in case. I've suffer for so long without it and now I wouldn't even consider going on the net without it. :evil: For me it's 5,1Mbit link (real 610KB/sec real)... and for file less than 10-15MB, it get's in in less than a second. I guess it's the time it takes for my provider (Videotron) to bring down my line speed. That and the fact that most of the poeple leaving on my street are more than 60 years old probably helps the cable line not being overcharge... :twisted:

derek2006

Distinguished
May 19, 2006
Sorry for hijacking thread. Just saw RTsa's sig.

- Asus P5W DH Deluxe
- Intel Core 2 Quadro @ 3.45GHz
- 4x 1024 MB Corsair DDR2-800
- 2x nVidia GF8800GTX @ (650/1000)
- X-Fi XtremeMusic

R u serious.

RTsa

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
Oh I have no probs with my connections. ;)
At least 2MB/s download. Well, that's what I've gotten at most, anyhow. :)
(that's 16Mb/s ;))

RTsa

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
Sorry for hijacking thread.

- Asus P5W DH Deluxe
- X-Fi XtremeMusic

R u serious.
Uh, no? :lol:

NightlySputnik

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
Sorry for hijacking thread. Just saw RTsa's sig.

- Asus P5W DH Deluxe
- X-Fi XtremeMusic

R u serious.

I haven't seen it. He's right, R U serious!!!!

That's what I'll get next january-february, or 4x4... but now???!!!

Just saw you reply, it was just dreaming... It happens to me also.. :D

Plus, for you connection, no offence I hope, I was just mentionning it in case! :wink:

Love Videtron! :twisted:

I had them when I lived in the East End (when I lived in Montreal West with the GF we had CF cable which had better english channels). I loved the digital cable in '91 with 4 different camera angles of the Habs games (oh BTW hate the Habs :twisted: ). Videtron has always been good for inovation, better than any other company in Canada IMO.

Anywhoo, yeah those other videos are worth it, when I downloaded no one else was, and I only had 1 hiccup, those older videos were cool too. Whenever there's something new for Crysis though it usually comes from there first so in the future everyone check there if you want to get in on the ground floor.

Looks like an awesome game.

Hey, GW, I'll get this one this time, unlike FartCry I'll get it just to play against you and Pauldh and Cleeve, but likely I'll be playing at 480x320 256colour on my X700 while you guys play @ 1280x1024 on your X1800-1900s. So I expect getting clobbered until the new year because of my slow rig, and then after new year because of my slow reaction time. :lol:

NightlySputnik

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
Gotta love them, next step is 10Mbit I guess, they never stop raising the speed limit... If only I wouldn't be limited to that 20GB download a month before obeing overcharged. I wouldn't have to save everything on my HDD for further viewing.. :roll:

Gotta go now, break is over!! :(

Buy a desktop system damnit :evil: :evil:

Yeah I know, but it was so nice reclaiming the space the old box took up. I don't kow if I can give that up.

BTW, hope to have some RV560 power laptop out there by the time I come back from OZ for Xmas.

BTW, I just tried both the links I posted and they work for me. Dunno, probably alot of people hit all examples of this.