any suggestions for cellularwifi boxen? (fwd)

Archived from groups: (More info?)

I've seen referneces to such but can't
locate the brandnames... A box that will
connect to the cellular/data network(s)
and NAT out a WIFI connection.

( Mac Mini/Bluetooth/Airport? )

Presumably EDGE (t-mobile) but the backside
specifics aren't critical. (within reason...)

Projected use is for a bus of laptop equipped yuppies
and the like.

( I know it's doable.. there's a bus company offering
this on a Bostan <-> NYC run, but I don't know
how they're set up )

tnx muchly

dannyb@panix.com

Archived from groups: (More info?)

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:46:53 -0400, danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com>
wrote:

>I've seen referneces to such but can't
>locate the brandnames... A box that will
>connect to the cellular/data network(s)
>and NAT out a WIFI connection.

http://www.jiwire.com/junxion-box-product-overview.htm

# 831.336.2558 voice Skype: JeffLiebermann
# http://www.LearnByDestroying.com AE6KS
# http://802.11junk.com
# jeffl@comix.santa-cruz.ca.us
# jeffl@cruzio.com