FARCRY 2!!!

Wow this looks cool! I wonder how long we will have to wait for this one. It looks like UBISOFT is the publisher so I guess EA goesn't have the rights to FarCry.

Needless to say the video doesn't show much other than a few animals and the scenery which looks really good btw.

You can watch the video trailer here
>>> http://www.tomsgames.com/us/site/flash_videos/farcry_2_game_engine_debut_trailer.html

Hopefully, it won't be a rushed title like Crysis was. EA should be ashamed of that. :pt1cable:
3 answers Last reply
More about farcry
  1. there are videos with alot more action. expect this game to run smoother as it's in a desert and there are hardly any trees to render, they got some cool effects though, like fire that keeps burning (if you can't put it out, it spreads), it's also going to the consoles (not the wii).

I don't consider crysis as rushed, I myself never had any problems with it, the quick save/load was screwed up, it pretty much caused 99% of the bugs that my boss got, after he stopped using it, no more going through floors and objectives were getting updated. I never used the quick save/load. On medium it looks better than BF2 on high, but at 1/3 the FPS lol.
  2. stemnin said:

I don't consider crysis as rushed, I myself never had any problems with it, the quick save/load was screwed up, it pretty much caused 99% of the bugs that my boss got, after he stopped using it, no more going through floors and objectives were getting updated. I never used the quick save/load. On medium it looks better than BF2 on high, but at 1/3 the FPS lol.

Well to consider crysis rushed you need to replay the game and pay attention to the details. There are multiple objects in the game that when you approach them the "USE" icon comes up. But if you press "F" it doesn't do anything. The "USE" icon is the same as when you go to enemy computers to download this or that to advance to the next waypoint.

So it appears to me rushed, and that they probably had more planned than what actually made it into the game. Additionally the ending very much looked rushed as well. I don't think anyone could deny that. :sarcastic:

This isn't to say I had any problems running or playing the game. It ran fine, but I wan't trying to run everything on high either. Anyway, if you replay it... replay it with the intention of exploring the game fully and you'll see more clearly why I say it was RUSHED.
  3. Well, it was better than Bioshock's ending.. I actually thought Bioshock was ended when you meet Ryan, but after that it was like "hurry hurry! go go go, the places is gonna BLOW!"

Crysis's ending surprised me, I was expecting more, felt like I watched an unfinished movie because I was expecting to keep going after that boss, I didn't know until a few days later that it was going to be a trilogy, which kinda satisfied me, but I doubt it will, like the HL2 episdoes, they're great, but too short and far between in dev time. And at the end of both, felt like WTF FIN? THE END? *rips hair out*

I feel the same way as this guy.

warning, some mature language/content, so don't click if you're under 18 or the age that your parents allow you to watch this in your state, health effects vary from the amount of laughter this video produces.
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Feedback World Of Warcraft Video Tom's Hardware