maverick7

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2006
http://youtube.com/watch?v=We9xGpP1RWw

Iv been at this site for some time now and it seems as of late that its gone further away from the hardware side of things. When it comes down to it, this site was started by enthusiasts and i think some roots should still be kept with that side of things. I like the videos being done now, but in addition to that i would like 'enthusiast' hardware videos like extreme ocing with liquid nitrogen, setting up water cooling systems, ocing guides etc etc.

Sengoku

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2007
I am very much in favor of your suggestion. I would be very disapointed if we don't do at least one extreme project a year.

They won't let me near the liquid nitrogen, considering the number of tables I've already broken, but maybe something like a "intro to hardcore"...

masterclam

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2008
I remember when i built my first pc 5 or 6 years ago, this was the site i got most of my info from; you guys had good overclocking guides for the modern (at that time) parts, good buyers guides and excellent articles detailing the little tidbits of info that are essential to building a good pc; i haven't seen a good definitive overclocking guide in a couple years (i mean a down and dirty step by step guide) with the new innovations that have come out, intel working on integrating their mem controller, the old overclocking guides are quickly going out of date. I would be extremely pleased to see more of this sort of article, for the next generation of enthusiasts that are growing up right now.