Cannot Move Taskbar

My mother's computer is screwed bad. Somehow the taskbar has split the
screen vertically, and I cannot move it back to the bottom horizontal. The
lock taskbar is not checke. This is giving me fits. Any help appreciated.
rjudd@insightbb.com
2 answers Last reply
More about cannot move taskbar

    On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:11:02 -0800, KyCochise
    <KyCochise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >My mother's computer is screwed bad. Somehow the taskbar has split the
    >screen vertically, and I cannot move it back to the bottom horizontal. The
    >lock taskbar is not checke. This is giving me fits. Any help appreciated.
    >rjudd@insightbb.com

    Is this just the taskbar, or have you got a 'common tasks' bar up the
    left hand side of the screen?

    If it's the latter download the fix from here:
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~laar2002/tweak/delete-common-tasks.html

    --

    Macie
    ZZR600E1

    Right-click the taskbar. In the menu that appears, there should be an option
    labeled 'Lock the Taskbar' that is checked. Uncheck it. You then should be
    able to drag the taskbar back to its original position.

    "KyCochise" wrote:

    > My mother's computer is screwed bad. Somehow the taskbar has split the
    > screen vertically, and I cannot move it back to the bottom horizontal. The
    > lock taskbar is not checke. This is giving me fits. Any help appreciated.
    > rjudd@insightbb.com

Taskbar Computers Microsoft Windows XP