Enter to Win a 32GB Google Nexus 10 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Damn, that resolution is the same as my 30 inch display for my PC yet at 10inches. Me want.

okibrian

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
" I agree to receive email from Survey Sampling International inviting me to participate in surveys about products and services I am interested in."

No thanks.

confish21

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
"I also understand that I by completing surveys, I can earn points that can be exchanged for prizes."

Toms, your news sucks already and now the sweepstakes... who do you think we are?

Gooberface

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2007
And once again those of us who has been followingTH since teh good Doc himself ran it, is being boned. I don´t understand why such a big percentage of your followers is being ignored.

Recently there was a competition elsewhere to win a Razer Keyboard. Razer doesn´t have any problems shipping world-wide, so why is it such a big problem for TH ? I´m pretty sure Google has that ability too.
2 YEARS ago, it was promised that you would look into this. Yet, nothing has happenend.

G

Ok, now make a 24" 2500X1600 PC monitor with uber quality display around the $300 range for the masses, samsung.

luxology

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012
1. US only. *Sigh*. I would pay for international shipping for a prize any day, assuming it was a fair price.
2. Spam? What? Seriously?

Conlusion: Poorly designed competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.