High Charges from Cingular

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
November 24, 2004 4:52:40 PM

Is anyone experiencing extremely high charges fro their cell phone usage.

I just wanted to see if anyone is having the problems I am having

Please reply
Thanks
Admin@benl.net

More about : high charges cingular

Anonymous
November 24, 2004 5:33:10 PM

"Benl" <Benl@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone experiencing extremely high charges fro their cell phone usage.
>
> I just wanted to see if anyone is having the problems I am having

They keep charging me for the minutes I am
talking on the phone, is that what they are doing
to you? I hate that.

Bernard
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 5:33:11 PM

"Bernard Farquart" <bernardfarquart@hotmail.delete.com> wrote in message

> "Benl" <Benl@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Is anyone experiencing extremely high charges fro their cell phone usage.
>>
>> I just wanted to see if anyone is having the problems I am having
>>

> They keep charging me for the minutes I am
> talking on the phone, is that what they are doing
> to you? I hate that.
>
> Bernard
Often when someone posts a stupid question and includes an e-mail address in
the text, they are just trying to cause problems for the owner of the e-mail
address.
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 5:33:11 PM

"Bernard Farquart" <bernardfarquart@hotmail.delete.com> wrote
> They keep charging me for the minutes I am
> talking on the phone, is that what they are doing
> to you? I hate that.

Yeah. I just got billed for an hour of calls I made in Paris. The bums
;-)

Seriously though, I got billed properly for all the calls I made. I
didn't receive any (I don't like the thought of $2.60 a minute for
missed calls and set all calls to divert to voicemail) so I can't say
if they're billing for incoming or not (some trips they have, others
they haven't).

All of my MMS, SMS, and GPRS usage was on the bill, though it was
included in my MediaWorks package and did not cost extra. Cingular
says that SMS will not be charged if you have MediaWorks, but MMS and
GPRS will. I guess they're still tweaking the system.

tg.
!