speaking of avies...

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

I did *not* get the garlic avie by feeding one of my pets "Garlic Bread
Halves" just now. Do avatars get retired too?? Or is there some other
trick to the avie??

Some avatar site I looked at said the avie may be retired... :/

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Some avvies work by switching the launguage,
then when your all done switch back to english,,
sorry for my bad smelling opps spelling...

"CK" <christal63@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I did *not* get the garlic avie by feeding one of my pets "Garlic Bread
> Halves" just now. Do avatars get retired too?? Or is there some other
> trick to the avie??
>
> Some avatar site I looked at said the avie may be retired... :/
>
> --
> Christine in Vantaa, Finland
> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

some of them do get retired. I can't imagine why they would have done this
one.
There was no special trick when I got it.