Lost dll Files

Where do I goto to replace a lost dll file by the name of bs3.dll
1 answer Last reply
More about lost files

    It's spyware

    http://www.spyany.com/program/article_spy_rm_BookedSpace.html
    Remove BookedSpace Adware

    BookedSpace is an Internet Explorer Browser Helper Object used to bring ads to your
    computer. There are various variants: BookedSpace/Remanent and BookedSpace/BS2 and
    BookedSpace/BS3. BookedSpace/Remanent is installed by MThree MP3 to WAV converter.
    BookedSpace/BS2 is silently installed by FreeWire's FreeMP3Player.

    "golddragon" <golddragon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Where do I goto to replace a lost dll file by the name of bs3.dll

Microsoft DLL Windows XP