Lost dll Files

December 11, 2004 11:55:02 PM

Where do I goto to replace a lost dll file by the name of bs3.dll

More about : lost dll files

Anonymous
December 12, 2004 7:03:19 PM

It's spyware

http://www.spyany.com/program/article_spy_rm_BookedSpac...
Remove BookedSpace Adware

BookedSpace is an Internet Explorer Browser Helper Object used to bring ads to your
computer. There are various variants: BookedSpace/Remanent and BookedSpace/BS2 and
BookedSpace/BS3. BookedSpace/Remanent is installed by MThree MP3 to WAV converter.
BookedSpace/BS2 is silently installed by FreeWire's FreeMP3Player.

!