New "Action" Icons

g-paw

Splendid
Jan 31, 2006
Could you label the new Action icons? I would guess that the " means quote but you hit the Cloud button to the left, it looks like you're quoting the message, so what is the difference. On the Reply page you also need to label the Edit button. It seems the more "improvements" you make, the more really useful functions disappear, e.g., the above mentioned as well as the ability to designate to whom you're responding with quoting an entire post, been whining about the latter since it disappeared.

Jake_Barnes

Splendid

I agree with that 100%! I've been trying to get that done (or fixed) ever since this new software was "introduced" ... seems some of these functionality improvements ... gets lost in translation. [/apologies to Sofia Coppola]

g-paw

Splendid
Jan 31, 2006

There is no text even when I hold the mouse over the icon. Do I need to change a setting of some sort? Thanks

g-paw

Splendid
Jan 31, 2006
The problem miraculously was solved, there are now text. I didn't change anything so it must have been a sight tweak or the computer gods playing games. :) Have had java fully enabled for this site from the beginning

TRENDING THREADS