Finally!

I got DOOMed!

Wheeee! Stupid thing didn't want to be *mine*, and it fought hard but I won
in the end.

:)

That makes my weekend! Now I just have to do lots of stuff like my girl's
preschool dance (it's Hawaiian, with pizza), and the Maple Sugar Festival
(yummy!) with my in-laws while my darling goes Ice Fishing. There's a game
TNT should come up with. ;)

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I got DOOMed!
>
> Wheeee! Stupid thing didn't want to be *mine*, and it fought hard but I won in
> the end.
>
> :)
>
> That makes my weekend! Now I just have to do lots of stuff like my girl's
> preschool dance (it's Hawaiian, with pizza), and the Maple Sugar Festival
> (yummy!) with my in-laws while my darling goes Ice Fishing. There's a game
> TNT should come up with. ;)
>

> daramark

Congratulations!!! but what is doomed? I have not a clue.
;~)

Ya, good game... you sit on a wooden bench freezing your keester off and
drinking beer... as the time drones on you get drunker and colder. The goal
is to not die of hyperthermia or stumble drunkenly into the ice-hole!

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>I got DOOMed!
>>
>> Wheeee! Stupid thing didn't want to be *mine*, and it fought hard but I
>> won in the end.
>>
>> :)
>>
>> That makes my weekend! Now I just have to do lots of stuff like my
>> girl's preschool dance (it's Hawaiian, with pizza), and the Maple Sugar
>> Festival (yummy!) with my in-laws while my darling goes Ice Fishing.
>> There's a game TNT should come up with. ;)
>>

>> daramark
>
> Congratulations!!! but what is doomed? I have not a clue.
> ;~)

They released a game avatar for a game called Mutant Graveyard of DOOM and
then sort of quickly (probably a couple of months but I could be wrong)
retired the game into the Game Graveyard. Then they made it so that you
could get the avatar by refreshing on the Game Graveyard page. A zillion
refreshes. For some people. It took me more. It's also the reason I
started using Mozilla, so I could Auto Refresh (they call it Auto Reload).
The avatar is called Mutant Graveyard of Doom, but on the avatar picture it
says DOOMed!

And since I griped about not getting these "random" avatars and then got
one, I am still griping about Island Mystic, Ws OK and Mediocrity, Scalywag,
Snowager and all the others that continue to drive me out of my mind <gripe,
gripe, gripe>(just in case, ya never know how your "random" avatar will show
up).

> "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>

> They released a game avatar for a game called Mutant Graveyard of DOOM and
> then sort of quickly (probably a couple of months but I could be wrong)
> retired the game into the Game Graveyard. Then they made it so that you could
> get the avatar by refreshing on the Game Graveyard page. A zillion refreshes.
> For some people. It took me more. It's also the reason I started using
> Mozilla, so I could Auto Refresh (they call it Auto Reload). The avatar is
> called Mutant Graveyard of Doom, but on the avatar picture it says DOOMed!
>
> And since I griped about not getting these "random" avatars and then got one,
> I am still griping about Island Mystic, Ws OK and Mediocrity, Scalywag,
> Snowager and all the others that continue to drive me out of my mind <gripe,
> gripe, gripe>(just in case, ya never know how your "random" avatar will show
> up).

Thank you so much for taking the time for this fabulous explanation! I
appreciate it.
I hate not knowing, you know?

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> >>I got DOOMed!
> >>
> >> Wheeee! Stupid thing didn't want to be *mine*, and it fought hard but I
> >> won in the end.
> >>
> >> :)
> >>
> >> That makes my weekend! Now I just have to do lots of stuff like my
> >> girl's preschool dance (it's Hawaiian, with pizza), and the Maple Sugar
> >> Festival (yummy!) with my in-laws while my darling goes Ice Fishing.
> >> There's a game TNT should come up with. ;)
> >>

> >> daramark
> >
> > Congratulations!!! but what is doomed? I have not a clue.
> > ;~)
>

> They released a game avatar for a game called Mutant Graveyard of DOOM and
> then sort of quickly (probably a couple of months but I could be wrong)
> retired the game into the Game Graveyard. Then they made it so that you
> could get the avatar by refreshing on the Game Graveyard page. A zillion
> refreshes. For some people. It took me more. It's also the reason I
> started using Mozilla, so I could Auto Refresh (they call it Auto Reload).
> The avatar is called Mutant Graveyard of Doom, but on the avatar picture
it
> says DOOMed!
>
> And since I griped about not getting these "random" avatars and then got
> one, I am still griping about Island Mystic, Ws OK and Mediocrity,
Scalywag,
> Snowager and all the others that continue to drive me out of my mind
<gripe,
> gripe, gripe>(just in case, ya never know how your "random" avatar will
show
> up).
>

> daramark

I am still waiting for the Wheels of Knowledge and Mediocrity avatars, as
well as the Scalawag, Snowager and Tooth Faerie avatars. That's five random
avatars.

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> >> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> >

> > They released a game avatar for a game called Mutant Graveyard of DOOM
and
> > then sort of quickly (probably a couple of months but I could be wrong)
> > retired the game into the Game Graveyard. Then they made it so that you
could
> > get the avatar by refreshing on the Game Graveyard page. A zillion
refreshes.
> > For some people. It took me more. It's also the reason I started using
> > Mozilla, so I could Auto Refresh (they call it Auto Reload). The avatar
is
> > called Mutant Graveyard of Doom, but on the avatar picture it says
DOOMed!

> > And since I griped about not getting these "random" avatars and then got
one,
> > I am still griping about Island Mystic, Ws OK and Mediocrity, Scalywag,
> > Snowager and all the others that continue to drive me out of my mind
<gripe,
> > gripe, gripe>(just in case, ya never know how your "random" avatar will
show
> > up).
>
> Thank you so much for taking the time for this fabulous explanation! I
> appreciate it.
> I hate not knowing, you know?

I feel your pain - it took me a bajillion refreshes by hand (no Mozilla when
I did it). That and Boo! avatar (evil blue fuzzle) were pains to get.

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
>> > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

>> > Congratulations!!! but what is doomed? I have not a clue.
>> > ;~)
>>

>> They released a game avatar for a game called Mutant Graveyard of DOOM
>> and
>> then sort of quickly (probably a couple of months but I could be wrong)
>> retired the game into the Game Graveyard. Then they made it so that you
>> could get the avatar by refreshing on the Game Graveyard page. A zillion
>> refreshes. For some people. It took me more. It's also the reason I
>> started using Mozilla, so I could Auto Refresh (they call it Auto
>> Reload).
>> The avatar is called Mutant Graveyard of Doom, but on the avatar picture
> it
>> says DOOMed!
>>
>> And since I griped about not getting these "random" avatars and then got
>> one, I am still griping about Island Mystic, Ws OK and Mediocrity,
> Scalywag,
>> Snowager and all the others that continue to drive me out of my mind
> <gripe,
>> gripe, gripe>(just in case, ya never know how your "random" avatar will
> show
>> up).
>>

>> daramark
>>

> I am still waiting for the Wheels of Knowledge and Mediocrity avatars, as
> well as the Scalawag, Snowager and Tooth Faerie avatars. That's five
> random
> avatars.

I forgot about Tooth Faerie. She has shown up twice since the avatar was
announced to give me money, not to take teeth and give avatars. And tonight
I got a Tooth Faerie Lollypop (about 5000-6000 NP) as a random event. Wench
is giving out candy so she can come get more teeth as they rot out of our
pets (and petpets?) heads. But an avatar for me? nope.

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I got DOOMed!
>
> Wheeee! Stupid thing didn't want to be *mine*, and it fought hard but I
> won in the end.
>
> :)
>
> That makes my weekend! Now I just have to do lots of stuff like my girl's
> preschool dance (it's Hawaiian, with pizza), and the Maple Sugar Festival
> (yummy!) with my in-laws while my darling goes Ice Fishing. There's a
> game TNT should come up with. ;)

And I finished my very first Neoquest II this morning. :) I did that
instead of the gym workout I had planned. :)
So I got a trophy and a Whittling Knife. Battlepedia says it's over priced,
but mine was free, so I might just use it for a while. How bad can it be?

I don't think I should start on the next mode quite yet. But that was easy;
I had lots of money (more than 45000 at the last potion stop) and potions
left over. Although I did go through a lot of slowing potions, and I got
lucky with the damage potions, about half of them took 100 or more points
away. I got through the mezmeration of both Velm and Mipsy; didn't lose
anyone in the fight although it got close a couple of times. Reminded me of
Punchbag Bob alot (yawn), except for the hits back. :)

:)

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> >I got DOOMed!
> >
> > Wheeee! Stupid thing didn't want to be *mine*, and it fought hard but I
> > won in the end.
> >
> > :)
> >
> > That makes my weekend! Now I just have to do lots of stuff like my
girl's
> > preschool dance (it's Hawaiian, with pizza), and the Maple Sugar
Festival
> > (yummy!) with my in-laws while my darling goes Ice Fishing. There's a
> > game TNT should come up with. ;)
>

> And I finished my very first Neoquest II this morning. :) I did that
> instead of the gym workout I had planned. :)
> So I got a trophy and a Whittling Knife. Battlepedia says it's over
priced,
> but mine was free, so I might just use it for a while. How bad can it be?
>
> I don't think I should start on the next mode quite yet. But that was
easy;
> I had lots of money (more than 45000 at the last potion stop) and potions
> left over. Although I did go through a lot of slowing potions, and I got
> lucky with the damage potions, about half of them took 100 or more points
> away. I got through the mezmeration of both Velm and Mipsy; didn't lose
> anyone in the fight although it got close a couple of times. Reminded me
of
> Punchbag Bob alot (yawn), except for the hits back. :)
>
> :)
> daramark

Congrats on finishing. I got the knife, too. Sold it for 20k, I think.
Got the Halo of Devilpuss for Evil difficulty. had wanted the Spellbook or
Comb. I may try again, but restocking has been my addiction of the month.

TRENDING THREADS