I'm bored

Anyone wanna buy all my stuff for huge amounts of NP? :eek:D

How goes the restocking, bama?

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> Anyone wanna buy all my stuff for huge amounts of NP? :eek:D
>
> How goes the restocking, bama?

meh i haven't started yet lol...

2.35 mill since I started, which was the day after I got married... so
almost 2 weeks.

"bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone wanna buy all my stuff for huge amounts of NP? :eek:D
> >
> > How goes the restocking, bama?
> >

> meh i haven't started yet lol...

wow... thats pretty insane... FINE i'll start now... lol

> 2.35 mill since I started, which was the day after I got married... so
> almost 2 weeks.
>
> "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
>> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
>> > Anyone wanna buy all my stuff for huge amounts of NP? :eek:D
>> >
>> > How goes the restocking, bama?
>> >

>> meh i haven't started yet lol...

stay out of my stores! LOL I have missed a few of the new neggs :eek:P was
that YOU getting to them? ;o)~

just kidding

> wow... thats pretty insane... FINE i'll start now... lol
>
> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> > 2.35 mill since I started, which was the day after I got married... so
> > almost 2 weeks.
> >
> > "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
> >> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message

> >> meh i haven't started yet lol...

nothing super cool from the food shop :(

"bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
> wow... thats pretty insane... FINE i'll start now... lol
>
> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
>> 2.35 mill since I started, which was the day after I got married... so
>> almost 2 weeks.
>>
>> "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message

>>> meh i haven't started yet lol...

lol no such luck for me :(

> stay out of my stores! LOL I have missed a few of the new neggs :eek:P was
> that YOU getting to them? ;o)~
>
> just kidding
>
> "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
>> wow... thats pretty insane... FINE i'll start now... lol
>>
>> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
>> > 2.35 mill since I started, which was the day after I got married... so
>> > almost 2 weeks.
>> >
>> > "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> Anyone wanna buy all my stuff for huge amounts of NP? :eek:D
>
> How goes the restocking, bama?

Sure! How much do you want for it all?
(not)!

8 bajillion NP, please :eek:)

I think I am up to 2.5 mill... a lil more than 200k a day :eek:D much better
than playing games tee hee

but much more time consuming, and much more boring. :eek:P

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone wanna buy all my stuff for huge amounts of NP? :eek:D
> >
> > How goes the restocking, bama?
>
> Sure! How much do you want for it all?
> (not)!

mmm boring... except to think of all the n00bs you get to say NO to :D :D :D
:D :D :D