Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Just in case anyone here who is still trying to get the pant devil
hasn't seen the news...

"If you have been having trouble unlocking the Pant Devil for Defenders
of Neopia, you will be pleased to know we have made him far easier to
get today. Note this is just for the weekend, he will be as hard to get
as normal on Monday."

And it might mean also that the rest of us want to be careful what we
leave in our inventory!

"Les" wrote in message -
> Just in case anyone here who is still trying to get the pant devil
> hasn't seen the news...
>
> "If you have been having trouble unlocking the Pant Devil for Defenders
> of Neopia, you will be pleased to know we have made him far easier to
> get today. Note this is just for the weekend, he will be as hard to get
> as normal on Monday."
>
> And it might mean also that the rest of us want to be careful what we
> leave in our inventory!

I got him!!! Finally!!! I was playing NeoQuest II very early this morning
and
I finally got him as a challenger! Yay! I've already kicked his butt in the
battledome too ;O)
Woo Hoo!
Jean

"us 2" <nospam@sorry.net> wrote in message
> "Les" wrote in message -
>> Just in case anyone here who is still trying to get the pant devil
>> hasn't seen the news...
>>
>> "If you have been having trouble unlocking the Pant Devil for Defenders
>> of Neopia, you will be pleased to know we have made him far easier to
>> get today. Note this is just for the weekend, he will be as hard to get
>> as normal on Monday."
>>
>> And it might mean also that the rest of us want to be careful what we
>> leave in our inventory!
>

> I got him!!! Finally!!! I was playing NeoQuest II very early this morning
> and
> I finally got him as a challenger! Yay! I've already kicked his butt in
> the battledome too ;O)
> Woo Hoo!

Congrats! And on to the next one...

daramark