Help in deciding new scanner based on a function in the tw..

Hi all,

I hope somone can help me.
I'm looking for a scanner where it is possible in the driver to make
more than one selection and then get the selections scanned as
separate pictures.

My old Umax scanners VistaScan enableb me to do it, but which other
scanners can do it?

Thanks in advance

HenrikR

<< From: Hero88 nowhere@home.dk
Date: Sat, Jan 22, 2005 2:19 AM

Hi all,

I hope somone can help me.
I'm looking for a scanner where it is possible in the driver to make
more than one selection and then get the selections scanned as
separate pictures.

My old Umax scanners VistaScan enableb me to do it, but which other
scanners can do it?

Thanks in advance

HenrikR

The Canon Lide 80 will do that. $129.95 US. Gets its power from the USB cable
so you don't have to fool with attaching one of those power "brick" converters.