The Turmaculus is up 5:34NST

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has given you a Sausages!!!

So the Turmaculus has some thing with sausages?

"Jonny" <whatever.it.may.be@cox.net> wrote in message
>I got sausages, what'll you get?

Yikes! I don't think I'm happy that he ate my petpet, I like having the avatar,
but I don't even use the boards. Talk about mixed emotions!

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Tell me about it! He ate my snowbunny!
"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "Jonny" <whatever.it.may.be@cox.net> wrote in message
>>I got sausages, what'll you get?
>
> Yikes! I don't think I'm happy that he ate my petpet, I like having the
> avatar, but I don't even use the boards. Talk about mixed emotions!
>
> You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
> AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP
>
> Something Has Happened!
> You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the
> NeoBoards!

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has given you a Beef Jerky!!!

mmmm beserky beef jerky :eek:D

"Jonny" <whatever.it.may.be@cox.net> wrote in message
> I got sausages, what'll you get?

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "Jonny" <whatever.it.may.be@cox.net> wrote in message
>>I got sausages, what'll you get?
>
> Yikes! I don't think I'm happy that he ate my petpet, I like having the
> avatar, but I don't even use the boards. Talk about mixed emotions!
>
> You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
> AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP
>
> Something Has Happened!
> You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the
> NeoBoards!

Ahhh, another So sorry for your Petpet, and Congrats! You also get him as a
Battledome opponent if that helps any.
How long did you have your Petpet, and what kind was it?

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> Ahhh, another So sorry for your Petpet, and Congrats! You also get him as a
> Battledome opponent if that helps any.
> How long did you have your Petpet, and what kind was it?
>
> daramark

Thank you; I had it for a very long time, he was a sweet little Stego. Ah well,
hopefully his wings are tickleing Turmy's insides.

> Tell me about it! He ate my snowbunny!

So sorry for your loss. How old was it?

daramark

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> >
> > Ahhh, another So sorry for your Petpet, and Congrats! You also get him
as a
> > Battledome opponent if that helps any.
> > How long did you have your Petpet, and what kind was it?
> >
> > daramark
>
> Thank you; I had it for a very long time, he was a sweet little Stego. Ah
well,
> hopefully his wings are tickleing Turmy's insides.

Stegos have wings? :eek:P Ah, I see... I thought they were just armor plates!
heh heh

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message

> Stegos have wings? :eek:P Ah, I see... I thought they were just armor plates!
> heh heh

I thought the same thing about the armour plates and was surprised when I found
out they also have wings. It was one of those Something has Happened; Stego
looks different. Or something like that, so I looked at him to see if he really
did look different. That's when I noticed his wings, much to my delight!