Scanner software?

Is there software one can purchase to run network driven scanners? Some
sort of after market app.
I have XP Sp2 and have a Brother Multi FUnction printer/scanner/fax that
runs on the ethernet LAN. The app that came with it does not work any
longer and I thought I might be able to buy something that will with this
scanner. I know XP has a wizard but Im lookign for something that is 1 step
button to scan and put file on harddrive.
thanks for any tips
1 answer Last reply
More about scanner software

    Silverfast and VueScan make scanner software. Do a google on them and see
    if they have what you want.

    "jtsnow" <jtsnow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Is there software one can purchase to run network driven scanners? Some
    > sort of after market app.
    > I have XP Sp2 and have a Brother Multi FUnction printer/scanner/fax that
    > runs on the ethernet LAN. The app that came with it does not work any
    > longer and I thought I might be able to buy something that will with this
    > scanner. I know XP has a wizard but Im lookign for something that is 1
    > step button to scan and put file on harddrive.
    > thanks for any tips

Scanners Software Windows XP Peripherals