Best Case Fan

dekoman

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2006
I want the very Silent Gaming PC but also very well cooled, so which one is the best 120mm case fan? no matter how much expensive it is. and also i dont want a fan that is silent but blows no air. Just the one that is very quiet and good cooler

jorbor36

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2006
Yate Loon 12, its the best, very quiet but pushes a lot of air. If you want something rly silent use the nexus 12cm fan.

Theyre very good

go to silentpcreview.com if u want more info, thats where i go

Il_palazzo

Distinguished
May 26, 2006
I also forward the Yate Loon suggestion for inexpensive quality fans they are quite, push a fair amount of air, undervolt nicely, come in such a lovely orange color, and in black. But unless you want to exclusively run it at 12v, 7v or 5v you will need to buy a fan speed controller. I have read Yate Loons sometimes do not react well to PWM type control but Rheostat type fan control works well.

Also you could remove your rear fan grill and replace it with wire grill. And by remove I mean take a dermal, tin snips, or wire cutters to it and replace it with a wire fan grill. Basically the less restrictions the airflow has the better off you are.

Actually its strange but I kinda like the orange color of my Yate Loon fan.