QH Golden Lupe Tooth Blade

Illusen's glade quest Golden Lupe Tooth Blade, willing to pay good money,
anyone interested? please please please

Diane

I can only find them for 100,000 np and up. I don't think Neopets will even
let you buy one for that amount. Hope you can get one from somebody. I
don't have one.

Di

"monetangel" <meme@me.com> wrote in message
> Illusen's glade quest Golden Lupe Tooth Blade, willing to pay good money,
> anyone interested? please please please

Someone named cokessweet7777 has one for trade and is asking for 185k.
That's your best bet right now. None in the auctions and no buyables ones
that I could find.