My joke had no effect, but...

King Skarl Says: Well, thanks for trying...
I'll give you 560 Neopoints for the effort (including a x10 bonus since I'm
feeling nice today).

That is pretty good for not having any effect on him.

Balyn

"Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My joke had no effect, but...
>
> King Skarl Says: Well, thanks for trying...
> I'll give you 560 Neopoints for the effort (including a x10 bonus since
> I'm feeling nice today).
>
> That is pretty good for not having any effect on him.

Hey, that's more than he gives me when I do get a reaction from him.
<pouts>
Good Job, now I'm going to try. :)

daramark

Good score!