Grumpy king...

My joke had no effect, but...

King Skarl Says: Well, thanks for trying...
I'll give you 560 Neopoints for the effort (including a x10 bonus since I'm
feeling nice today).

That is pretty good for not having any effect on him.

Balyn
2 answers Last reply
More about grumpy king

    "Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > My joke had no effect, but...
    >
    > King Skarl Says: Well, thanks for trying...
    > I'll give you 560 Neopoints for the effort (including a x10 bonus since
    > I'm feeling nice today).
    >
    > That is pretty good for not having any effect on him.

    Hey, that's more than he gives me when I do get a reaction from him.
    <pouts>
    Good Job, now I'm going to try. :)

    daramark

    Good score!

    "Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > My joke had no effect, but...
    >
    > King Skarl Says: Well, thanks for trying...
    > I'll give you 560 Neopoints for the effort (including a x10 bonus since
    > I'm feeling nice today).
    >
    > That is pretty good for not having any effect on him.
    >
    > Balyn

King Games Video Games