Spooky Item I found in Trades

fallija is loaning a spider on a string for 25K collateral. Very nice of
them.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> fallija is loaning a spider on a string for 25K collateral. Very nice of
> them.

if your not in a hurry , i would suggest waiting till next week. I expect
the prices should drop dramatically by then

Ya, but fallija doesnt charge tip or anything. I got the avvie for free.

"~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> fallija is loaning a spider on a string for 25K collateral. Very nice of
>> them.
>

> if your not in a hurry , i would suggest waiting till next week. I expect
> the prices should drop dramatically by then

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> Ya, but fallija doesnt charge tip or anything. I got the avvie for free.

Out of interest, why do people call it a "tip" when they pay to borrow
something?

They ask for collateral (say 10K).
If 10K is collateral, then you should get 10K back.
If you only ask for 9K back, the rest is a tip.

If they ASK for the money, then its not a tip...